CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 839 раз
Russia

Re: Contact us / tech support

Сообщение Normalin » 28 янв 2019, 02:51

ramisalami писал(а):can you send a link for donation request section ?

in the same place on the site oplata.info in your donation there will be a tab correspondence below. write there.
ramisalami
Черпак
Благодарил (а): 21 раз
Russia

Сообщение ramisalami » 28 янв 2019, 02:53

Normalin писал(а):
ramisalami писал(а):can you send a link for donation request section ?

in the same place on the site oplata.info in your donation there will be a tab correspondence below. write there.

oh in oplata okey thx i've already wrote down there my request for activation for my software.
klopner
Запах
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
United States of America

Сообщение klopner » 28 янв 2019, 04:22

at this point i need help in team viewer, links dont help as they do no fully translate. my launcher will not load cheat. first time user.
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 839 раз
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 28 янв 2019, 04:32

klopner писал(а):at this point i need help in team viewer, links dont help as they do no fully translate. my launcher will not load cheat. first time user.

Do you have discord?
kialpppp
Запах
Russia

Сообщение kialpppp » 28 янв 2019, 11:05

help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 11:10

I am a Chinese user, I want to buy ARMA3 products, but it seems that ARMA3 is still frozen. I want to ask how long it takes for ARMA3 to be unsealed. Is there any ARMA3 cheating that has been detected by BE? Yesterday my account was just a global BAN because of the cheat of using другой разработчик. Does your company have the ability to be stable and not detected by BE?
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 211 раз
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 11:30

jslygdhlj писал(а):I am a Chinese user, I want to Donate ARMA3 products, but it seems that ARMA3 is still frozen. I want to ask how long it takes for ARMA3 to be unsealed. Is there any ARMA3 cheating that has been detected by BE? Yesterday my account was just a global BAN because of the cheat of using другой разработчик. Does your company have the ability to be stable and not detected by BE?
Arma 3 is currently on testing now (improving security). Soft will be updated as soon as possible.
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 11:32

kialpppp писал(а):help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, which OS do you have? And you don't need to press Install patch button - it's only for VIP-soft only.
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 11:37

laowai писал(а):
jslygdhlj писал(а):I am a Chinese user, I want to Donate ARMA3 products, but it seems that ARMA3 is still frozen. I want to ask how long it takes for ARMA3 to be unsealed. Is there any ARMA3 cheating that has been detected by BE? Yesterday my account was just a global BAN because of the cheat of using другой разработчик. Does your company have the ability to be stable and not detected by BE?
Arma 3 is currently on testing now (improving security). Soft will be updated as soon as possible.

So how long does it take? Is it possible within a week? I only need a rough period of time. Does the ARMA3 software limit the number of people? The ban on this account made me understand that the fewer people I use, the more secure I am.
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 11:51

laowai писал(а):

Also, I saw that the price of ARMA3VIP is 3,100 RMB, but many Chinese friends told me that it was actually 2,200 yuan. I want to find out which parts of the money are included.
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 11:53

jslygdhlj писал(а):So how long does it take? Is it possible within a week? I only need a rough period of time. Does the ARMA3 software limit the number of people? The ban on this account made me understand that the fewer people I use, the more secure I am.
No ETA at the moment. CC will add the HWID spoofer which can help you to bypass hardware blocks in the BE. And also a bunch of various security things which can help you to stay invisible for BE. But keep in mind that you can be blocked even if you are using private soft because AC also updating time to time. So i suggest to check for updates here https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 11:55

jslygdhlj писал(а):Also, I saw that the price of ARMA3VIP is 3,100 RMB, but many Chinese friends told me that it was actually 2,200 yuan. I want to find out which parts of the money are included.
Don't use the word "price" here. You can only make a voluntary donation to obtain an access to VIP-soft.
More info in this thread - https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=125
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 12:04

laowai писал(а):
jslygdhlj писал(а):So how long does it take? Is it possible within a week? I only need a rough period of time. Does the ARMA3 software limit the number of people? The ban on this account made me understand that the fewer people I use, the more secure I am.
No ETA at the moment. CC will add the HWID spoofer which can help you to bypass hardware blocks in the BE. And also a bunch of various security things which can help you to stay invisible for BE. But keep in mind that you can be blocked even if you are using private soft because AC also updating time to time. So i suggest to check for updates here https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12

Please forgive me for being a rookie, how can I see the risk of being BAN through this web page?
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 12:08

jslygdhlj писал(а):Please forgive me for being a rookie, how can I see the risk of being ... through this web page?

Np brother. Word "b..n" is also prohibited here. Regarding your question - there is a risk of block only if you using same nicknames in-game and here. But if you use separate names the risk of block is zero. Anyway i can suggest to clear the cookies or at least close tabs with this forum opened in you web-browser while playing
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 12:15

laowai писал(а):
jslygdhlj писал(а):Please forgive me for being a rookie, how can I see the risk of being ... through this web page?

Np brother. Word "b..n" is also prohibited here. Regarding your question - there is a risk of block only if you using same nicknames in-game and here. But if you use separate names the risk of block is zero. Anyway i can suggest to clear the cookies or at least close tabs with this forum opened in you web-browser while playing

Thank you very much for your help. I haven't bought this software yet, so I don't know how it works. It is said to be very complicated. I have to answer the question to limit the number of people. Is that true?
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 12:20

laowai писал(а):

For ARMA3, this game costs $460. For many young people like me, this consumption needs to be carefully considered. Some Chinese friends told me that they only have more than 300 dollars. They can help me find acquaintances, but I dare not Believe them, because there are too many scammers in China,
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 12:24

jslygdhlj писал(а):Thank you very much for your help. I haven't... this software yet, so I don't know how it works. It is said to be very complicated. I have to answer the question to limit the number of people. Is that true?
There are no so much VIP users here with access to the VIP-soft. CC is not a mass soft developer/vendor.
And complicated procedure are also a huge security part which can help to soft being undetected. And ARMA 3 is unpopular game now so you can be sure that will be just a few persons who are use the CC soft for Arma 3.

jslygdhlj писал(а):For ARMA3, this game costs $460. For many young people like me, this consumption needs to be carefully considered. Some Chinese friends told me that they only have more than 300 dollars. They can help me find acquaintances, but I dare not Believe them, because there are too many scammers in China,
No problem. You can make a donation directly here once when you consider to do that. It's 100% scam free.
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 12:31

laowai писал(а):
jslygdhlj писал(а):Thank you very much for your help. I haven't... this software yet, so I don't know how it works. It is said to be very complicated. I have to answer the question to limit the number of people. Is that true?
There are no so much VIP users here with access to the VIP-soft. CC is not a mass soft developer/vendor.
And complicated procedure are also a huge security part which can help to soft being undetected. And ARMA 3 is unpopular game now so you can be sure that will be just a few persons who are use the CC soft for Arma 3.

jslygdhlj писал(а):For ARMA3, this game costs $460. For many young people like me, this consumption needs to be carefully considered. Some Chinese friends told me that they only have more than 300 dollars. They can help me find acquaintances, but I dare not Believe them, because there are too many scammers in China,
No problem. You can make a donation directly here once when you consider to do that. It's 100% scam free.

Thank you very much, then there is only one last question left. I no longer ask when ARMA3 is updated. I want to ask how long ARMA3 has been frozen? How long is the general CC update cycle? Because my vacation time is limited.
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 12:38

jslygdhlj писал(а):Thank you very much, then there is only one last question left. I no longer ask when ARMA3 is updated. I want to ask how long ARMA3 has been frozen? How long is the general CC update cycle? Because my vacation time is limited.
Dunno, maybe for a month of frozen status. But this can be increased easily if neccesarry.
It’s impossible to make a forecast about update cycles even by CC themselves because games and AC's updated time to time or even on daily term. Including server-side updates which are often silent.
amarko
Запах
Russia

Сообщение amarko » 28 янв 2019, 12:52

Hi. I made a donation for BF4 and it works like a charm, I made yesterday a donation for BF1 but its doesnt show in the loader, I contacted yesterday the seller through Oplata ( I wrote in Russian) but so far nothing changed, any advice? Thanks in advance
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 12:55

amarko писал(а):Hi. I made a donation for BF4 and it works like a charm, I made yesterday a donation for BF1 but its doesnt show in the loader, I contacted yesterday the seller through Oplata ( I wrote in Russian) but so far nothing changed, any advice? Thanks in advance
You need to wait during 48 hours for the answer according to the forum rules. Weekends aren't including in this time.
amarko
Запах
Russia

Сообщение amarko » 28 янв 2019, 13:15

laowai писал(а):
amarko писал(а):Hi. I made a donation for BF4 and it works like a charm, I made yesterday a donation for BF1 but its doesnt show in the loader, I contacted yesterday the seller through Oplata ( I wrote in Russian) but so far nothing changed, any advice? Thanks in advance
You need to wait during 48 hours for the answer according to the forum rules. Weekends aren't including in this time.

Thank you for the amazing support.
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 16:21

amarko писал(а):
laowai писал(а):You need to wait during 48 hours for the answer according to the forum rules. Weekends aren't including in this time.

Thank you for the amazing support.

I want to know that the same is the BE anti-cheat system, why ARMA2 can be used normally, and ARMA3 needs long-term freezing?
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 28 янв 2019, 16:29

jslygdhlj писал(а):I want to know that the same is the BE anti-cheat system, why ARMA2 can be used normally, and ARMA3 needs long-term freezing?
BE (and many other ACs) can operate with the various settings depending of the game or publisher/developer desire. Also many things depends of a game engine. Arma 2 is very old, less popular, less supported game with low online and with old version of Real Virtuality engine than Arma 3. I guess that the main reasons why the BE working with low priority there.
jslygdhlj
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение jslygdhlj » 28 янв 2019, 16:44

laowai писал(а):
jslygdhlj писал(а):I want to know that the same is the BE anti-cheat system, why ARMA2 can be used normally, and ARMA3 needs long-term freezing?
BE (and many other ACs) can operate with the various settings depending of the game or publisher/developer desire. Also many things depends of a game engine. Arma 2 is very old, less popular, less supported game with low online and with old version of Real Virtuality engine than Arma 3. I guess that the main reasons why the BE working with low priority there.

I want to know if I can see the announcement that every game is frozen when it is frozen. I have been looking for a long time but I can't find it.

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»