CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 211 раз
Russia

Re: Contact us / tech support

Сообщение laowai » 25 янв 2019, 13:10

Lolka458 писал(а):your hack is not working man 3 days i wait for fix
Soft is working like a charm. But some user experienced problems with downloading for an unknown reasons.
baixinpeng666
Слон
China

Сообщение baixinpeng666 » 25 янв 2019, 13:39

laowai писал(а):
baixinpeng666 писал(а): Is soft downloaded normally but don't injecting My window10 is 1803

Make sure you are using 64 bit system. Format flashdrive, install the launcher again.
Disable ANY antivirus running including Windows Defender. Install Visual C package. You can found it by the link in SneakyFoxes post: https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&p=146086#p146086

Hi I installed the VC+ installation package and also formatted the u disk. I also turned off the anti-virus software. But my cheating is still injecting for a long time and returning to the original point.
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 25 янв 2019, 13:43

baixinpeng666 писал(а):Hi I installed the VC+ installation package and also formatted the u disk. I also turned off the anti-virus software. But my cheating is still injecting for a long time and returning to the original point.
Ok. That isn't injection problem. That's downloading problem affecting some of users due the recent DDoS attack to the CC services. Wait for updates here and don't try to load the cheats many times because you will be banned for 24 hours in Launcher with reaching 50 times download limit.
baixinpeng666
Слон
China

Сообщение baixinpeng666 » 25 янв 2019, 15:24

laowai писал(а):
baixinpeng666 писал(а):Hi I installed the VC+ installation package and also formatted the u disk. I also turned off the anti-virus software. But my cheating is still injecting for a long time and returning to the original point.
Ok. That isn't injection problem. That's downloading problem affecting some of users due the recent DDoS attack to the CC services. Wait for updates here and don't try to load the cheats many times because you will be banned for 24 hours in Launcher with reaching 50 times download limit.

Thanks I will wait for the update
Blacky1326
Дух
Germany

Сообщение Blacky1326 » 25 янв 2019, 15:29

when come the upodate for roe ?? hack
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 25 янв 2019, 15:39

Blacky1326 писал(а):when come the upodate for roe ?? hack
Already updated. Download recent launcher version and try.
Blacky1326
Дух
Germany

Сообщение Blacky1326 » 25 янв 2019, 15:48

can you send me the new version of launcher i cant seee it ?
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 839 раз
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 янв 2019, 15:51

Blacky1326 писал(а):can you send me the new version of launcher i cant seee it ?

Take it here:

Код: Выделить всё

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=29
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6214 раз
Russia

ROE-MH ULTIMATE / RING OF ELYSIUM MH обновления приватного софта

Сообщение Iskander » 25 янв 2019, 16:00

ROE-MH ULTIMATE / RING OF ELYSIUM MH обновления приватного софта = https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=233&p=148516#p148516

ЕСЛИ НЕ ЗАГРУЖАЕТСЯ СОФТ В ЛАУНЧЕРЕ: СКАЧАТЬ Ring of Elysium Limited Version ИЛИ ROE-MH Ultimate version, ПОСЛЕ ЗАГРУЗКИ ДОБАВИТЬ В ПАПКУ ЛАУНЧЕРА НА ФЛЭШ НАКОПИТЕЛЕ.

IF NOT LOADED SOFTWARE IN THE LAUNCHER: DOWNLOAD Ring of Elysium Limited Version OR ROE-MH Ultimate version, AFTER DOWNLOADING THE ADD TO FOLDER LAUNCHER ON FLASH DRIVE.
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 янв 2019, 16:07

For those who do not load software for the game EFT:

Код: Выделить всё

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=157

At the very top of the cap. Read carefully.
111.png
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

BATTLEFIELD 4 MH - обновления открытого приватного софта

Сообщение Iskander » 25 янв 2019, 16:14

BATTLEFIELD 4 MH - обновления открытого приватного софта = https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=180&p=148543#p148543

ЕСЛИ НЕ ЗАГРУЖАЕТСЯ СОФТ В ЛАУНЧЕРЕ: СКАЧАТЬ Private soft Battlefield 4 MH, ПОСЛЕ ЗАГРУЗКИ ДОБАВИТЬ В ПАПКУ ЛАУНЧЕРА НА ФЛЭШ НАКОПИТЕЛЕ.

IF NOT LOADED SOFTWARE IN THE LAUNCHER: DOWNLOAD Private soft Battlefield 4 MH, AFTER DOWNLOADING THE ADD TO FOLDER LAUNCHER ON FLASH DRIVE.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

BATTLEFIELD 5 MH - обновления приватного софта

Сообщение Iskander » 25 янв 2019, 16:26

BATTLEFIELD 5 MH - обновления приватного софта = https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=239&p=148553#p148553

ЕСЛИ НЕ ЗАГРУЖАЕТСЯ СОФТ В ЛАУНЧЕРЕ: СКАЧАТЬ Battlefield 5 MH Limited Version ИЛИ Battlefield 5 MH MAX version, ПОСЛЕ ЗАГРУЗКИ ДОБАВИТЬ В ПАПКУ ЛАУНЧЕРА НА ФЛЭШ НАКОПИТЕЛЕ.

IF NOT LOADED SOFTWARE IN THE LAUNCHER: DOWNLOAD Battlefield 5 MH Limited Version OR Battlefield 5 MH MAX version, AFTER DOWNLOADING THE ADD TO FOLDER LAUNCHER ON FLASH DRIVE.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

EFT-MH IMBA / Tarkovsky-MH - обновления приватного софта

Сообщение Iskander » 25 янв 2019, 16:37

EFT-MH IMBA / Tarkovsky-MH - обновления приватного софта = https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=92&p=148574#p148574

ЕСЛИ НЕ ЗАГРУЖАЕТСЯ СОФТ В ЛАУНЧЕРЕ: СКАЧАТЬ Tarkovsky-MH (EFT-MH) Limited Version, ПОСЛЕ ЗАГРУЗКИ ДОБАВИТЬ В ПАПКУ ЛАУНЧЕРА НА ФЛЭШ НАКОПИТЕЛЕ.

IF NOT LOADED SOFTWARE IN THE LAUNCHER: DOWNLOAD Tarkovsky-MH (EFT-MH) Limited Version, AFTER DOWNLOADING THE ADD TO FOLDER LAUNCHER ON FLASH DRIVE.
lukkR
Запах
Poland

Сообщение lukkR » 25 янв 2019, 16:48

What do I do with the file Iskander mentioned above? I just run it and then run the game? Because I did run the file, unplugged flash drive, run the game and the cheat wasn't loaded (menu didn't show up). If I put the file into loader dierectory and then run loader, the file gets deleted and loader is still trying to download a new file which fails with the known issue (progress bar is stuck at 20-30%).
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 янв 2019, 16:55

lukkR писал(а):What do I do with the file Iskander mentioned above? I just run it and then run the game? Because I did run the file, unplugged flash drive, run the game and the cheat wasn't loaded (menu didn't show up). If I put the file into loader dierectory and then run loader, the file gets deleted and loader is still trying to download a new file which fails with the known issue (progress bar is stuck at 20-30%).

Download exe file software. Throw it on a flash drive with a launcher. Restart the PC, insert the USB flash drive, run the exe file downloaded from the admin. You open the task manager, the process of the same name should appear there, as soon as you see it, wait a little, 10-15 seconds. Eject the flash drive and run the game. The process should not be lost before the launch of the game.
ferasslamy
Черпак
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Russia

Сообщение ferasslamy » 25 янв 2019, 17:01

Normalin писал(а):
lukkR писал(а):What do I do with the file Iskander mentioned above? I just run it and then run the game? Because I did run the file, unplugged flash drive, run the game and the cheat wasn't loaded (menu didn't show up). If I put the file into loader dierectory and then run loader, the file gets deleted and loader is still trying to download a new file which fails with the known issue (progress bar is stuck at 20-30%).

Download exe file software. Throw it on a flash drive with a launcher. Restart the PC, insert the USB flash drive, run the exe file downloaded from the admin. You open the task manager, the process of the same name should appear there, as soon as you see it, wait a little, 10-15 seconds. Eject the flash drive and run the game. The process should not be lost before the launch of the game.

доходит до 5 секунд и прошло
lukkR
Запах
Poland

Сообщение lukkR » 25 янв 2019, 17:42

Normalin писал(а):

Tried that but after about 3 seconds the process gets terminated. Windows 10 1809, Windows Defender permanently disabled, Windows firewall disabled, no other antiviruses installed. I just want to add that I was able to use the cheat for 2 weeks without any problems at all so the problem shouldn't be on my end as I didn't change anything in my system.
eXoTe30
Запах
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Russia

Сообщение eXoTe30 » 25 янв 2019, 17:52

Normalin писал(а):

i dont aunderstand...my loader stucks after 20% he turns off and after several minutes it is going back to 0%

yesterday it worked. today again same issue.
creavix
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 6 раз
Germany

Сообщение creavix » 25 янв 2019, 19:13

RU: Здравствуйте, дорогой сторонник.

У меня та же проблема, что и у других. Лаунчер обновлен. Все вирусные программы отключены. Чит загружает 10-15% в том порядке, в котором он загружает исполняемый файл, но удаляет его через некоторое время. Так было со вчерашнего дня. До этого все шло гладко. У тебя проблема или я что-то не так делаю? Извините за мой плохой английский.

EN: Hello dear supporter.

I have the same problem as the others. The launcher is up to date. All virus programs are disabled. The cheat loads 10-15% In the order he downloads the exe file but removes it a short time later. That's how it has been since yesterday. Before that everything went smoothly. Is the problem with you or am I doing something wrong? Sorry for my bad English.

Help please :)
PiPIt
Слон
Благодарил (а): 10 раз
Russia

Сообщение PiPIt » 25 янв 2019, 20:07

Cheat.exe исчезает после открытия. Это нормально?
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 янв 2019, 20:56

Wait a bit, the problem seems to be decided, you need to reload the exe. There will be an announcement from the admin.
Последний раз редактировалось Normalin 25 янв 2019, 21:21, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
creavix
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 6 раз
Germany

Сообщение creavix » 25 янв 2019, 21:16

Normalin писал(а):[Color=lime]Wait a bit, the problem seems to be decided, you need to reload the exe. There will be an announcement from the admin.[/сolor]

Thank u :D
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

EFT-MH IMBA / Tarkovsky-MH - обновления приватного софта

Сообщение Iskander » 25 янв 2019, 21:21

EFT-MH лимитед версия обновлена, пробуйте скачивать по ссылке из темы eft.
По результату как заработает напишите нам в теме технической поддержки на форуме.
https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=92&p=148898#p148898
sweeperxx
Слон
Turkey

Сообщение sweeperxx » 25 янв 2019, 22:05

start the program. I'm logging into the account. Load Cheat. I'm going to the game. No loading.
Worked once. never succeeded again

Battlefield 5 Max
Windows 10
moodwalker
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 38 раз
Germany

Сообщение moodwalker » 25 янв 2019, 22:06

Normalin писал(а):

Wait, what? Sorry, it is a little bit confusing. So - I have the VIP software from 24/10/19 and now I download the Tarkovsky-MH (EFT-MH) Limited Version. Ok - two files.
I put both on the stick - restart - patched WWIN - and then I should start the Tarkovsky-MH (EFT-MH) Limited Version? I would have started the VIP version.
And whats really hard: the task manager.

I know it is annoying, but thanks for clearance.

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»