CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 211 раз
Russia

Re: Contact us / tech support

Сообщение laowai » 09 янв 2019, 23:55

k3kz3 писал(а):thank you for informations :)

but, hiding HWID is onl hiding my pc Hardware. to be under the radar for next ban. but it dont hides my Game ID so, they can manual ban me tho?
What exactly do you mean about your Game ID? Your nickname? Or something else? It’s impossible to hide your Game ID. You can set the different nickname ingame, than you use elsewhere. Just try to look as legit as it’s possible, don’t make a lot of kills during the round, don’t follow and aim to players thru the walls, use aimbot only in extra situations. Your ingame behavior must look like typical at common player bahavior as possible. And of course follow ALL instructions of Crazy Coders developers and you account will be safe for years. Even if you theoretically will be blocked, you just can register the new game account and continue playing.
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 25 раз
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 06:52

laowai писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):thank you for informations :)

but, hiding HWID is onl hiding my pc Hardware. to be under the radar for next ban. but it dont hides my Game ID so, they can manual ban me tho?
What exactly do you mean about your Game ID? Your nickname? Or something else? It’s impossible to hide your Game ID. You can set the different nickname ingame, than you use elsewhere. Just try to look as legit as it’s possible, don’t make a lot of kills during the round, don’t follow and aim to players thru the walls, use aimbot only in extra situations. Your ingame behavior must look like typical at common player bahavior as possible. And of course follow ALL instructions of Crazy Coders developers and you account will be safe for years. Even if you theoretically will be blocked, you just can register the new game account and continue playing.

the Problem is... i am good in this game. i only want to see the enemys through walls because 50% is using wallhacks XDD
i only use this^^ so i can see who else ;)
This Hack is the best i ever seen! but, i really don't know, how it can protect me from manual bans :/
My K/D is rarely under 10^^ and i ever used only wallhacks. nothing else.
sure... there are many headshots. but every good player can make these to^^ its not a reason to manual ban people.
so whats the reason why i am detectet if i only use wallhack :/
maybe sometimes i used the unlimited stamina function... can it be thats the reason?
or can i use any function in the IMBA like: door opener and things like that without any risk to get banned if i use no other memhacks and just wallhack?

hope you guys understand me... i'm really interested in the VIP Gold and the EFT-IMBA! think i use the beta till it runs out and then i will donate VIP ;)

thank you all for your help! ))
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 839 раз
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 10 янв 2019, 07:21

k3kz3 писал(а):
the Problem is... i am good in this game. i only want to see the enemys through walls because 50% is using wallhacks XDD
This Hack is the best i ever seen! but, i really don't know, how it can protect me from manual :/
sure... there are many headshots. but every good player can make these to^^ its not a reason to manual people.
so whats the reason why i am if i only use wallhack :/
maybe sometimes i used the unlimited stamina function... can it be thats the reason?
or can i use any function in the IMBA like: door opener and things like that without any risk to get if i use no other memhacks and just wallhack?

hope you guys understand me... i'm really interested in the VIP Gold and the EFT-IMBA! think i use the beta till it runs out and then i will donate VIP ;)

tell me how you ran the software? At what point did you pull out the usb drive? Did you pull him out at all?
kialpppp
Запах
Russia

Сообщение kialpppp » 10 янв 2019, 07:29

EFT cheat Cannot enter the map after injecting the game

The game will automatically exit after loading the map.
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 10 янв 2019, 07:54

k3kz3 писал(а):the Problem is... i am good in this game. i only want to see the enemys through walls because 50% is using wallhacks XDD
This Hack is the best i ever seen! but, i really don't know, how it can protect me from manual bans :/
sure... there are many headshots. but every good player can make these to^^ its not a reason to manual ban people.
or can i use any function in the IMBA like: door opener and things like that without any risk to get banned if i use no other memhacks and just wallhack?

When you launch the soft just make sense that you CAN BE blocked someday. That’s the risk which you must understand and apply and no matter how good the hack is. EFT IMBA never been detected but nobody couldn’t protect you from the manual bans. If you have been banned previously for anything you can be sure that your HWID is flagged by developer, so the new account can be banned again even if you will play without soft. Something was wrong with security in the Limited version of the soft due to leak and small amount of people using it have been blocked. But those who use IMBA version keep playing — there are no bans in total. And they are use all the functions and play much aggressive than you plan to play.
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 10 янв 2019, 09:13

kialpppp писал(а):EFT cheat Cannot enter the map after injecting the game

The game will automatically exit after loading the map.

What is Windows and version?
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 11:37

Normalin писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):
This Hack is the best i ever seen! but, i really don't know, how it can protect me from manual :/
sure... there are many headshots. but every good player can make these to^^ its not a reason to manual people.
so whats the reason why i am if i only use wallhack :/
or can i use any function in the IMBA like: door opener and things like that without any risk to get if i use no other memhacks and just wallhack?

tell me how you ran the software? At what point did you pull out the usb drive? Did you pull him out at all?

ok, i must confirm... i never unplugged the drive before i was banned :/ first time with new account, and as the updated soft says i have to.
now i ever unplug it after launching.

1) close all game launchers/games
2) start Loader / Login
3) inject hack and after success, unplug and start eft laucnher and game.

do i everything the right way?
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 11:41

laowai писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):the Problem is... i am good in this game. i only want to see the enemys through walls because 50% is using wallhacks XDD

When you launch the soft just make sense that you CAN BE blocked someday. That’s the risk which you must understand and apply and no matter how good the hack is. EFT IMBA never been detected but nobody couldn’t protect you from the manual bans. If you have been banned previously for anything you can be sure that your HWID is flagged by developer, so the new account can be banned again even if you will play without soft. Something was wrong with security in the Limited version of the soft due to leak and small amount of people using it have been blocked. But those who use IMBA version keep playing — there are no bans in total. And they are use all the functions and play much aggressive than you plan to play.

ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and buy a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it look like its legit ).

if i understand it right... then the IMBA is my wonderland and i will constantly support you CC-Guys! <3
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 10 янв 2019, 11:46

k3kz3 писал(а):
ok, i must confirm... i never unplugged the drive before i was banned :/ first time with new account, and as the updated soft says i have to.

2) start Loader / Login

Yes that's right. Once the software has been loaded and the dialog box appears, after closing the launcher, you need to pull out the USB flash drive.
Just in case, take a brute account or a 14-day key to check if you have a block by hardware.
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 10 янв 2019, 11:49

k3kz3 писал(а):
ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and Donate a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it look like its legit ).

if i understand it right... then the IMBA is my wonderland and i will constantly support you CC-Guys! <3

The iMBA software version is much better than the limit version for the functions, protection and circumvention of anti-cheat. Of course, it’s better to donate VIP status and play with Imba software version
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 11:54

Normalin писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):

2) start Loader / Login

Yes that's right. Once the software has been loaded and the dialog box appears, after closing the launcher, you need to pull out the USB flash drive.
Just in case, take a brute account or a 14-day key to check if you have a block by hardware.

how i know if im blocked by hwid???

i was banned last week. reinstalled windows and buyed a new eft acc with other names and email.
now i am playin with the limited eft software "as legit as i can" since 2 days. not banned yet. but it comes in waves^^ last time, with the limited... i played 2 weeks before i got banned.
other qustion: can i be flagged to, if i use the same payment system for an other account as before?

Thanks for answering all my questions so fast :)
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 11:57

Normalin писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):
ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and Donate a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it look like its legit ).

The iMBA software version is much better than the limit version for the functions, protection and circumvention of anti-cheat. Of course, it’s better to donate VIP status and play with Imba software version

...so, does it mean, if i donate vip i can also rage playin with the hack and cannot be detected? (only for my immagination... i only want to play like i do legit. with wallhack and door opener or maybe unlimited stamina and mag drill pro^^)
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 10 янв 2019, 11:59

k3kz3 писал(а):

i was banned last week. reinstalled windows and buyed a new eft acc with other names and email.
now i am playin with the limited eft software "as legit as i can" since 2 days. not banned yet. but it comes in waves^^ last time, with the limited... i played 2 weeks before i got banned.
other qustion: can i be flagged to, if i use the same payment system for an other account as before?

In principle, if you have been playing for 2 days normally (assuming the software has started correctly), then you should not have a hwid block.
As for the payment on the eft forum, I can not tell you anything, since I have no idea about this.

P.S. do not use the word "ban" on the forum, please, it is forbidden here :)
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 10 янв 2019, 12:10

k3kz3 писал(а):ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and Donate a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it look like its legit ).

Again, EFT IMBA couldn't defend you at 100% from bans. From manual bans as well. Yes it's help you to hide the fact you are using restricted software. It's help you to hide your HWID. But it couldn't help you to hide your ingame behavior. In other words you can be aggressive but it must look like that you are just a good player not the cheater. Remember that most of cheaters have the same bahavioral patterns - like movements, sighting, etc.

ALSO, removing flashdrive after soft injection IS A MUST.

2) start Loader / Login

Yes you are right. Someone even clear the browser cookies.

Probably you still able to play the game on the new account... BUT due to some reports the new account could be also banned because they already have your HWID in their database. And reinstalling WIN is useless here. Only new hardware (MB, Drives etc.) of EFT IMBA with HWID spoofer.

...so, does it mean, if i donate vip i can also rage playin with the hack and cannot be detected?

Rage is totally not recommended and restricted even here. And it's can trigger the manual ban from BSG.
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 12:16

Normalin писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):

In principle, if you have been playing for 2 days normally (assuming the software has started correctly), then you should not have a hwid block.
As for the payment on the eft forum, I can not tell you anything, since I have no idea about this.

P.S. do not use the word "ban" on the forum, please, it is forbidden here :)

sorry for that :)
ill keep it in my mind ;)

ok, then i will try my actual account with the IMBA after the limited sub is over... and see what happens^^
thank you in advance! <3
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 12:26

laowai писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and Donate a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it look like its legit ).

Again, EFT IMBA couldn't defend you at 100% from bans. From manual bans as well. Yes it's help you to hide the fact you are using restricted software. It's help you to hide your HWID. But it couldn't help you to hide your ingame behavior. In other words you can be aggressive but it must look like that you are just a good player not the cheater. Remember that most of cheaters have the same bahavioral patterns - like movements, sighting, etc.

ALSO, removing flashdrive after soft injection IS A MUST.

2) start Loader / Login

Yes you are right. Someone even clear the browser cookies.

Probably you still able to play the game on the new account... BUT due to some reports the new account could be also banned because they already have your HWID in their database. And reinstalling WIN is useless here. Only new hardware (MB, Drives etc.) of EFT IMBA with HWID spoofer.

...so, does it mean, if i donate vip i can also rage playin with the hack and cannot be detected?

Rage is totally not recommended and restricted even here. And it's can trigger the manual ban from BSG.

ok, think i got it :)

as long as it hides that i am using a software (ESP, or unsing mem hacks like open doors, mag drill expert, unlimited stamina or something like that)
this is enough for me^^ i never wanted to rage hack^^ i only wanted to be the player i am also without hacks. just with a little bunch of steroids and tools ;)

but i have 2 other questions... you said, the devs check my gameplay manually... so if i never hide in bushes or prone or something like that it could be that the flag me as a hacker...
but if i use memhacks like door opener or unlimited stamina... they should be also detectet... or not? because if i open a door without having a key in my pocket... its not possible... or sprinting more as my stamina allows... its also unreal.

you know what i mean? :D such things drive me crazy XD i really like to know how the devs exactly decide who to close out manually...
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 10 янв 2019, 12:47

k3kz3 писал(а):but i have 2 other questions... you said, the devs check my gameplay manually... so if i never hide in bushes or prone or something like that it could be that the flag me as a hacker...
but if i use memhacks like door opener or unlimited stamina... they should be also detectet... or not? because if i open a door without having a key in my pocket... its not possible... or sprinting more as my stamina allows... its also unreal.

you know what i mean? :D such things drive me crazy XD i really like to know how the devs exactly decide who to close out manually...
Ask yourself - what the reason can be that devs come and look at you thru microscope? Near zero if you play legit. But if you will be non-legit and receive a bunch of reports it can trigger much more attentions from devs.
You can use all memhacks, it's undetected but you must never talk with someone that you are using a soft. Especially with friends or old teammates. And even if you catch by your teammate on some suspicious action be ready to explain e.g. - "This door was already opened". Better play alone)
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 13:34

for sure... no one ever knows that i am using software... because i play this game since 2 years and only since a couple of months i like things like IMBA etc.

and it's really hard to play against hackers without even a esp that shows you that they are using also a software ;)
I think, my problem is.. i have used detected softwares before... and now i ever and ever will be catched... even if i play legit.
i should really try the IMBA.
can it be, if i use my actual account, with my actual HWID and then use the IMBA with spoofer... i will be flagged through the spoofer because the acc is used before with this ID?
even if i got no manual asskick in this account for a couple of days while i using the limited eft?
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 10 янв 2019, 13:41

k3kz3 писал(а):can it be, if i use my actual account, with my actual HWID and then use the IMBA with spoofer... i will be flagged through the spoofer because the acc is used before with this ID?
No that's will be look that you e.g. upgrade your PC) You can flagged only if they are catch you for using soft. But before that moment - no, despite the fact that your HWID has been changed.
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 10 янв 2019, 14:25

laowai писал(а):
k3kz3 писал(а):can it be, if i use my actual account, with my actual HWID and then use the IMBA with spoofer... i will be flagged through the spoofer because the acc is used before with this ID?
No that's will be look that you e.g. upgrade your PC) You can flagged only if they are catch you for using soft. But before that moment - no, despite the fact that your HWID has been changed.

ok ;)
and it's not a problem if i hit the HWID spoofer every time?
cause it seems to be every time another ID like i every day change my computer a little bit XD

sounds god for me, so far i can realize and understand the way it goes :)
after the bete version is outdated i will donate vip ;)
and am i right, that if i donate VIP gold and choose eft IMBA, that i will receive a 180 days subscription of EFT IMBA for free ?
so i dont have to subscribe for EFT IMBA to, avter donating for VIP Gold?
laowai
Полковник ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение laowai » 10 янв 2019, 14:50

k3kz3 писал(а):
laowai писал(а):No that's will be look that you e.g. upgrade your PC) You can flagged only if they are catch you for using soft. But before that moment - no, despite the fact that your HWID has been changed.

and am i right, that if i donate VIP gold and choose eft IMBA, that i will receive a 180 days subscription of EFT IMBA for free ?
Yes regarding to this thread https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=125 you receive 180 day bonus subscription.
god86gw
Запах
Russia

Сообщение god86gw » 11 янв 2019, 01:30

Hello. Need to ask you.
Has anyone been banned from you?
i`m asking because i was banned 2 days ago for using EFT- Cheats
i am using the standar eft cheat.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6203 раза
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 11 янв 2019, 03:24

god86gw
Does everyone always pull out a flash card? Run strictly according to the instructions, the flash drive to pull out of the computer every time! This is very important, otherwise the lock can be.
https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&p=142465#p141220
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6203 раза
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 11 янв 2019, 03:27

k3kz3 писал(а):
laowai писал(а):No that's will be look that you e.g. upgrade your PC) You can flagged only if they are catch you for using soft. But before that moment - no, despite the fact that your HWID has been changed.

ok ;)
and it's not a problem if i hit the HWID spoofer every time?
cause it seems to be every time another ID like i every day change my computer a little bit XD

sounds god for me, so far i can realize and understand the way it goes :)
after the bete version is outdated i will donate vip ;)

EFT-MH IMBA version + SPOOFER + 180 days + VIP status = 225 dollars! Subscription renewal EFT-MH IMBA for 30 days ≈ 10 dollar's!

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=208
art7810
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 530 раз
Russia

Сообщение art7810 » 11 янв 2019, 09:49

Скрытый текст. Нужно быть зарегистрированным и иметь сообщений: 14160

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»