CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
devilxkush
Запах
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Russia

Re: Contact us / tech support

Сообщение devilxkush » 23 дек 2018, 23:40

Normalin писал(а):
devilxkush писал(а):I have win 7 professional x64 service pack 1. Anyways it doesnt just crash when i press the insert key, it crashes even after im in the menu for 20-30 seconds. I tried redownloading the client and loading all over again after i restarted but no luck. The client is in my usb and i load the cheat from the client from there,its not on my pc directly and steam is always turned off when i load the cheat.

If you carefully read the description of the software, you will see that Windows 7 is not supported by the software. reinstall to 10. choose 1803 build, it is more stable.

okay will reinstall now,but after that my hwid will change and the cheat will probably now work. Where do i write about changing my hwid from this to the new one or who do i contact about that?
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 839 раз
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 23 дек 2018, 23:48

devilxkush писал(а):okay will reinstall now,but after that my hwid will change and the cheat will probably now work. Where do i write about changing my hwid from this to the new one or who do i contact about that?

concerning reset of hwid, indication of the administrator:
Change HWID: you must make a NEW donation to the subscription for the cheat with which you play and write already in the new correspondence - the "correspondence tab" on oplata.info in your donation to reset HWID = write login + mail from the launcher, MUST be executed attempt to login BEFORE changing HWID. After you can activate the subscription, so as not to lose the days.
muratoruc
Запах
Turkey

Сообщение muratoruc » 25 дек 2018, 02:23

ok heres the thing,
i have both standart and ultimate versions of Ring of Elysium. when i press load cheat standart version loads and i can use it, however ultimate version does not work. cant figure out why.
devilxkush
Запах
Russia

Сообщение devilxkush » 25 дек 2018, 03:51

Normalin писал(а):
devilxkush писал(а):okay will reinstall now,but after that my hwid will change and the cheat will probably now work. Where do i write about changing my hwid from this to the new one or who do i contact about that?

concerning reset of hwid, indication of the administrator:
Change HWID: you must make a NEW donation to the subscription for the cheat with which you play and write already in the new correspondence - the "correspondence tab" on oplata.info in your donation to reset HWID = write login + mail from the launcher, MUST be executed attempt to login BEFORE changing HWID. After you can activate the subscription, so as not to lose the days.

I dont quite understand what u mean. Can i just simply install windows 10 and have dual boot and use the cheat on the windows 10? Will that impact my hwid?
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 дек 2018, 07:32

muratoruc писал(а):ok heres the thing,
i have both standart and ultimate versions of Ring of Elysium. when i press load cheat standart version loads and i can use it, however ultimate version does not work. cant figure out why.

Download the launcher again and try again.
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 дек 2018, 07:34

devilxkush писал(а):I dont quite understand what u mean. Can i just simply install windows 10 and have dual boot and use the cheat on the windows 10? Will that impact my hwid?

what you specifically do not understand? I will explain to you. otherwise it will not work, this is an indication of the admin.
dewier
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 135 раз
Russia

Сообщение dewier » 25 дек 2018, 10:30

devilxkush писал(а):I dont quite understand what u mean. Can i just simply install windows 10 and have dual boot and use the cheat on the windows 10? Will that impact my hwid?

It will be clear after you install the Windows, in case if you would need to reset your HWID the corresponding notification will appear. Information how to reset your HWID were posted above.
devilxkush
Запах
Russia

Сообщение devilxkush » 25 дек 2018, 14:23

Normalin писал(а):

what you specifically do not understand? I will explain to you. otherwise it will not work, this is an indication of the admin.

After i reinstall i have to pay again for subscription? or do i have to go to the website where i paid in my orders and write to the admin? and what information should i send him?
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 дек 2018, 14:32

devilxkush писал(а):After i reinstall i have to pay again for subscription? or do i have to go to the website where i paid in my orders and write to the admin? and what information should i send him?

you need to make a new donation to the software that you want to use on the site, in the correspondence tab, ask to reset hwid and your login and mail from the launcher. before resetting, try to enter the launcher under your data. after resetting hwid, activate the new subscription.
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 25 раз
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 25 дек 2018, 22:18

hey everyone^^
thank you @Normalin to guide me in this post :)

please guide me through the process to add a vip status to my eft hack sub.

i still have the EFT normal private Hack.

now i wanted to get the vip status and the vip version of the EFT hack!

can i just update by donating vip? or do io have to buy eft hack again together with vip?
k3kz3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 25 раз
Germany

Сообщение k3kz3 » 25 дек 2018, 22:19

step by step would be cool, because everything is on russian XD
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 25 дек 2018, 22:45

k3kz3 писал(а):step by step would be cool, because everything is on russian XD

1. Make a donation to VIP GOLD status, in more detail in this topic:

Код: Выделить всё

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=172

2. After making a donation on VIP GOLD status, write in the same topic as the others write
3. After assigning VIP status (within 72 hours, usually faster), you will need to make a donation to the IMBA software version for EFT.
4. On the oplata.info website, in your donate, on the IMBA version of the software for EFT, in the correspondence tab, you need to write a request to transfer the subscription days from the Limited version of the software to the IMBA version + your login and mail from launcher. Days will be recalculated 1 to 2.

P.S. In addition, at the moment the action is valid. When donating to VIP GOLD status, as a gift, get a 180-day subscription to the IMBA version of the software for EFT for free.
devilxkush
Запах
Russia

Сообщение devilxkush » 25 дек 2018, 23:27

now the cheat works,but im getting this error and the game crashes whenever the map shows to pick a spawn location in ring of elysium.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
SneakyFoxes
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1408 раз
Russia

Сообщение SneakyFoxes » 25 дек 2018, 23:54

devilxkush писал(а):now the cheat works,but im getting this error and the game crashes whenever the map shows to pick a spawn location in ring of elysium.

What is your operating system? Win 10 is supported. Try reinstalling the system.
devilxkush
Запах
Russia

Сообщение devilxkush » 26 дек 2018, 00:07

SneakyFoxes писал(а):
devilxkush писал(а):now the cheat works,but im getting this error and the game crashes whenever the map shows to pick a spawn location in ring of elysium.

What is your operating system? Win 10 is supported. Try reinstalling the system.

I have windows 10 now previously i had a problem because windows 7 wasnt supported and i notice that in the cheat info page. Anyways i fixed the problem. It appears that enabling the cheat function "Spectator warning" causes my game to crash with the error i posted previously. Anyone that has the same problem with the gameoverlayrenderer.dll crash just dont enable the spectator warning function and you're good to go.
AyaseMiya
Запах
Russia

Сообщение AyaseMiya » 26 дек 2018, 05:06

Can you tell me a little more about reseller program ? I can't understand that page even I use google translate.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6203 раза
Russia

reseller program

Сообщение Iskander » 26 дек 2018, 14:14

AyaseMiya писал(а):Can you tell me a little more about reseller program ? I can't understand that page even I use google translate.

Hello, if you want to become our partner and distribute our private software, there are several options for the affiliate program. In which countries do you want to distribute software? If you have WebMoney purse? What payment system will be able to use your clients? About the options of the affiliate program: 1) there is a program through the WebMoney system, 2) there is an option of individual unique products, we can provide you with links to the product at a reduced price, 3) there is an option of inviting VIP users to us to receive VIP software + bonuses up to 180 days of subscription and other privileges, If you invite a new user to US and he becomes a VIP, then you get for foreign users 4 000 rubles and for Russian 3 000 rubles or the equivalent of this amount in other currencies - Euro, dollar. On the forum you should tell us that you want to be our partner and write in payment that you want to be a partner, tell us your name-how will you introduce yourself to your customers? And you will provide us with your details to transfer you bonuses for VIP users, all VIP users are required to specify your name, be sure to tell them that the VIP registration procedure is fast and does not stretch for a few days. Let them give maximum information from where they came to us - we always check it.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 дек 2018, 13:57

Battlefield 5 MH Limited Version

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 дек 2018, 14:02

Battlefield 5 MH Limited Version

psyraed
Дух
Благодарил (а): 19 раз
Spain

Сообщение psyraed » 28 дек 2018, 04:47

Having problems to run the program,

After the payment of the Battlefield 5 cheats, i registered , but on the program dont appear any cheat to load.

Using Windows 10 64 bit, all disabled, antivirus and firewall.

Plaese any help ?

Thanks
deviantgremlin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение deviantgremlin » 28 дек 2018, 06:30

I donated and followed the instructions given in the email. I'm honestly not sure how long the turn around time is for the VIP GOLD activation and I am sorry if it was posted somewhere.
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 28 дек 2018, 06:34

psyraed писал(а):Having problems to run the program,

After the payment of the Battlefield 5 cheats, i registered , but on the program dont appear any cheat to load.

Using Windows 10 64 bit, all disabled, antivirus and firewall.

Plaese any help ?

Thanks

You violated the sequence of actions. first it was necessary to register, and then insert the registered login from the launcher into the form of software activation.

You now have 2 options:
1. Donate again to the software that interests you, in the new donate on oplata.info in the correspondence tab, write a request to add a jail subscription manually + your login and mail from the launcher. Then you can play with the software right now, provided that the new subscription is correctly activated (watch the video).

2. Write in your donkey donate on the website oplata.info in the correspondence tab that you need manual activation of software + your login and mail from the launcher. Then just wait for the admin when he activates you manually. Waiting for a response from the payment within 72 hours under the rules of work, not counting the weekend (Sat-Sun).
Normalin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 28 дек 2018, 06:38

deviantgremlin писал(а):I donated and followed the instructions given in the email. I'm honestly not sure how long the turn around time is for the VIP GOLD activation and I am sorry if it was posted somewhere.

If you have completed all the instructions, just wait for the activation of VIP status. usually during the day.

Do not forget to write a post in this topic, like other users:

Код: Выделить всё

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=125
AyaseMiya
Запах
Russia

Re: reseller program

Сообщение AyaseMiya » 28 дек 2018, 07:52

Iskander писал(а):
AyaseMiya писал(а):Can you tell me a little more about reseller program ? I can't understand that page even I use google translate.

Hello, if you want to become our partner and distribute our private software, there are several options for the affiliate program. In which countries do you want to distribute software? If you have WebMoney purse? What payment system will be able to use your clients? About the options of the affiliate program: 1) there is a program through the WebMoney system, 2) there is an option of individual unique products, we can provide you with links to the product at a reduced price, 3) there is an option of inviting VIP users to us to receive VIP software + bonuses up to 180 days of subscription and other privileges, If you invite a new user to US and he becomes a VIP, then you get for foreign users 4 000 rubles and for Russian 3 000 rubles or the equivalent of this amount in other currencies - Euro, dollar. On the forum you should tell us that you want to be our partner and write in payment that you want to be a partner, tell us your name-how will you introduce yourself to your customers? And you will provide us with your details to transfer you bonuses for VIP users, all VIP users are required to specify your name, be sure to tell them that the VIP registration procedure is fast and does not stretch for a few days. Let them give maximum information from where they came to us - we always check it.

I understand now . Can I apply as reseller ? I have webmoney and I will make advertise in China to sell.
NEU6078600
Запах
Russia

Сообщение NEU6078600 » 28 дек 2018, 14:24

i had been buy arma2 cheat since 2016, but now how can i buy arma3 cheat, i forgot my forum account so i registered new one, sorry for my bad english.

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»