CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
sukhi24
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 11 раз
Russia

Re: Cheats Escape from Tarkov, RUST, PUBG, Apex Legends, DayZ Standalone, Battlefield, Arma, WarFace, Rainbow Six: Siege

Сообщение sukhi24 » 13 май 2020, 13:03

can you run EFT X on rented server online if yes can you please re-commanded the link and any instruction that i need to follow to connect or are those the same instruction as we followed to create hyper-v
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6203 раза
Russia

Cheats Escape from Tarkov

Сообщение Iskander » 14 май 2020, 05:39

sukhi24 писал(а):can you run EFT X on rented server online if yes can you please re-commanded the link and any instruction that i need to follow to connect or are those the same instruction as we followed to create hyper-v

A new instruction is available in payment, the option is to launch on a stronny server. The moderator will clarify later.
Also available for 1 computer, high to 8-16K locations.
sukhi24
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Re: Cheats Escape from Tarkov

Сообщение sukhi24 » 14 май 2020, 16:05

Iskander писал(а):
sukhi24 писал(а):can you run EFT X on rented server online if yes can you please re-commanded the link and any instruction that i need to follow to connect or are those the same instruction as we followed to create hyper-v

A new instruction is available in payment, the option is to launch on a stronny server. The moderator will clarify later.

i already bought it so do i need to follow the instruction for 2 pc if i want to run EFT X on rented server online . or you can provide us with new instruction cuz i tryyed running with one pc and i get error about connection lost in game when i run eft-x in my virtual machine i couldn't be able to play at all .
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 14 май 2020, 22:15

sukhi24 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):A new instruction is available in payment, the option is to launch on a stronny server. The moderator will clarify later.

i already bought it so do i need to follow the instruction for 2 pc if i want to run EFT X on rented server online . or you can provide us with new instruction cuz i tryyed running with one pc and i get error about connection lost in game when i run eft-x in my virtual machine i couldn't be able to play at all .

Yes, there is a new instruction № 4 for one computer + updated cards and other things, write to us in the payment chat, update or you can take a new key with updates.
sukhi24
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение sukhi24 » 15 май 2020, 08:19

Iskander писал(а):
sukhi24 писал(а):

Yes, there is a new instruction № 4 for one computer + updated cards and other things, write to us in the payment chat, update or you can take a new key with updates.

how do i get access with payment chat so i can get updated instruction . or get the key with updated instruction since i have bought this cheat .
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Cheats automatic loader updates

Сообщение Iskander » 15 май 2020, 17:41

sukhi24 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):Yes, there is a new instruction № 4 for one computer + updated cards and other things, write to us in the payment chat, update or you can take a new key with updates.

how do i get access with payment chat so i can get updated instruction . or get the key with updated instruction since i have bought this cheat .

Open chat tab (correspondence) and write that you need an update + a letter has arrived in your mail, authorization through your mail. Or you can take a new key and also receive updates automatically. Let me remind you that automatic loader updates, but manual updates of those parts are sometimes possible.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Cheats Apex Legends

Сообщение Iskander » 23 май 2020, 19:05

Ключи добавлены, чит apex работает, обновления в фоном режиме происходят, без оповещений. https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=249

С Уважением, Ваш Crazy Coders.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Re: Cheats Escape from Tarkov, RUST, PUBG, Apex Legends, DayZ Standalone, Battlefield, Arma, WarFace, Rainbow Six: Siege

Сообщение Iskander » 24 май 2020, 21:56

PUBG LITE! Налетай разбирай :mrgreen:

Jesus Christ !!! :mrgreen:

AlexKotteiv
Запах
Russia

Сообщение AlexKotteiv » 26 май 2020, 18:06

1. EFT LG
2. Just got it
3. I got the cheat but when trying to start it I get a statement saying it's locked to a different region even thought I used a "All Countries" link.
5. Windows 10 Home 64-bit
123.PNG
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 26 май 2020, 19:22

AlexKotteiv писал(а):1. EFT LG
2. Just got it
3. I got the cheat but when trying to start it I get a statement saying it's locked to a different region even thought I used a "All Countries" link.
5. Windows 10 Home 64-bit
4. 123.PNG

developer is apparently an idiot, what else can I say ... find out the reason.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 26 май 2020, 19:51

try using a VPN
AlexKotteiv
Запах
Russia

Сообщение AlexKotteiv » 26 май 2020, 21:21

Iskander писал(а):

try using a VPN

Yep, it worker. Thanks
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Cheats VALORANT, Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, Apex Legends, Battlefield, DayZ Standalone, Rainbow Six, RUST, WarFace, CS GO

Сообщение Iskander » 27 май 2020, 00:36

VALORANT MH ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ

VALORANT MH ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ: обзор чита.
sukhi24
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Re: Cheats VALORANT, Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, Apex Legends, Battlefield, DayZ Standalone, Rainbow Six, RUST, WarFace, C

Сообщение sukhi24 » 28 май 2020, 19:51

EFT CHROME

hell0 moderator i wanted to buy this EFT CHROME and is there way i can do this by paypal cuz i didnt see the link in payment . so i was hoping if i could get help on this if possible
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Cheats EFT CHROME

Сообщение Iskander » 28 май 2020, 20:33

sukhi24 писал(а):EFT CHROME

hell0 moderator i wanted to Donate this EFT CHROME and is there way i can do this by paypal cuz i didnt see the link in payment . so i was hoping if i could get help on this if possible

hi
EFT CHROME RUSSIA / CIS:- https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=277
ALL COUNTRIES - SEPARATE VERSION WILL BE SOON
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 724 раза
Russia

hello when i try to launch the .exe file from my usb drive

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 29 май 2020, 13:06

sukhi24 писал(а):hello when i try to launch the .exe file from my usb drive it show me this error even tho i try to place dll file in usb root as well in my system32 folder to sure . but still getting this error

You need to install DirectX 9 and after the installation do a reboot of the PC.
Ginacy
Черпак
Благодарил (а): 93 раза
Russia

Re: Cheats VALORANT, Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, Apex Legends, Battlefield, DayZ Standalone, Rainbow Six, RUST, WarFace, C

Сообщение Ginacy » 30 май 2020, 02:01

i bought EFT X 1, wich of the instructions do i have to folow, ones from 17.04 or 14.05, or either of them work. Also both of them seem to be incomplete... or maybe its just translation from google...
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 30 май 2020, 02:20

Ginacy писал(а):i bought EFT X 1, wich of the instructions do i have to folow, ones from 17.04 or 14.05, or either of them work. Also both of them seem to be incomplete... or maybe its just translation from google...

4 instructions - each complete and independent, vpn activation in your case.
Ginacy
Черпак
Russia

Сообщение Ginacy » 30 май 2020, 02:34

Iskander писал(а):
Ginacy писал(а):i bought EFT X 1, wich of the instructions do i have to folow, ones from 17.04 or 14.05, or either of them work. Also both of them seem to be incomplete... or maybe its just translation from google...

4 instructions - each complete and independent, vpn activation in your case.

wait, what do you mean vpn activation? nowhere in guide says anything about vpn, also it tells me hoe to create Virtual machine and how to create connection beetwen it and my pc but it doe not say how to run EFT x software...
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Most likely you have old versions of the instructions

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 30 май 2020, 11:45

Ginacy писал(а): wait, what do you mean vpn activation? nowhere in guide says anything about vpn, also it tells me hoe to create Virtual machine and how to create connection beetwen it and my pc but it doe not say how to run EFT x software...

Most likely you have old versions of the instructions.
Newer versions have names:
EFT_X_CRAZY-CODERS_INSTRUCTION_1.txt
EFT_X_CRAZY-CODERS_INSTRUCTION_2.txt
EFT_X_CRAZY-CODERS_INSTRUCTION_3.txt
EFT_X_CRAZY-CODERS_INSTRUCTION_4.txt

If it seems to you that the text is not complete, then Google removes part of the text. Translate in a different way.
Последний раз редактировалось own3dcor3 30 май 2020, 13:54, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Ginacy
Черпак
Russia

Re: Most likely you have old versions of the instructions

Сообщение Ginacy » 30 май 2020, 11:58

own3dcor3 писал(а):
Ginacy писал(а): wait, what do you mean vpn activation? nowhere in guide says anything about vpn, also it tells me hoe to create Virtual machine and how to create connection beetwen it and my pc but it doe not say how to run EFT x software...

Most likely you have old versions of the instructions.

If it seems to you that the text is not complete, then Google removes part of the text. Translate in a different way.

ok so i have to use INSTRUCTION 4, that means i have to rent a vds?
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

If it seems to you that the text is not complete

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 30 май 2020, 13:54

Ginacy писал(а):
own3dcor3 писал(а):Most likely you have old versions of the instructions.
EFT_X_CRAZY-CODERS_INSTRUCTION_4.txt

ok so i have to use INSTRUCTION 4, that means i have to rent a vds?

Which instruction to use is only your choice. There are 4 instructions available to you.
If you have chosen No. 4, then you need to rent a VDS.
Ginacy
Черпак
Russia

Сообщение Ginacy » 31 май 2020, 16:55

@ownedcore... im trying to do no3 instructions for EFT X... but i cant get VPN to work beetwen VM and PC... i redone the connection 10 times it just doesnt connect... any advice?
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 31 май 2020, 17:04

Ginacy писал(а):@ownedcore... im trying to do no3 instructions for EFT X... but i cant get VPN to work beetwen VM and PC... i redone the connection 10 times it just doesnt connect... any advice?

If you follow the instructions and the VPN connection does not work for you, this means that your router does not support this.

Try a different EFT X setup option.
Ginacy
Черпак
Russia

Сообщение Ginacy » 31 май 2020, 18:54

own3dcor3 писал(а):
Ginacy писал(а):@ownedcore... im trying to do no3 instructions for EFT X... but i cant get VPN to work beetwen VM and PC... i redone the connection 10 times it just doesnt connect... any advice?

If you follow the instructions and the VPN connection does not work for you, this means that your router does not support this.

Try a different EFT X setup option.[/quoteI only have one pc, and im not gonna spend 80 euro/month on a VDM, does EFT Chrome have same implementation way ( i mean through VPN with VM )? or is it more accesible?

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»