CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6203 раза
Russia

Re: Cheats: PUBG, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, MORDHAU, Apex Legends, ROE, ARK, Arma, WarFace, RUST

Сообщение Iskander » 13 авг 2019, 21:15

СКИДКИ ДО -62% PUBG AS! Налетай, разбирай! Ключи на 7 и 30 дней более выгодно брать, смотрите в процентном соотношении :mrgreen:

PUBG HACK: PUBG AS version :mrgreen:

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Re: Cheats: PUBG, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, MORDHAU, Apex Legends, ROE, ARK, Arma, WarFace, RUST

Сообщение Iskander » 13 авг 2019, 21:18

149 р = EFT-MH IMBA доступна всем, БЕЗ исключения - торопитесь! :mrgreen:

ДЕЙСТВУЕТ ТОТАЛЬНАЯ СКИДКА ДО -96% EFT MH IMBA + HWID SPOOFER + OBS Bypass от 149 руб / $ 3 - СПЕШИТЕ ПРИКОСНУТЬСЯ К ВОЛШЕБСТВУ :mrgreen:

С Уважением Ваш Crazy Coders. :mrgreen:
Noah
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение Noah » 14 авг 2019, 03:20

Please freeze my sub as i didn't play EOT since a week or so, thanks.
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 724 раза
Russia

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 14 авг 2019, 12:01

Noah писал(а):Please freeze my sub as i didn't play EOT since a week or so, thanks.

Hi, It is not possible to freeze subscription days for one specific person.
Kazuro10
Запах
Russia

Сообщение Kazuro10 » 14 авг 2019, 21:48

Hello! I need help with PUBG cheat. By accident I bought a Russian version of PUBG cheat. Is there a chance to change to a version for all countries? How are they different? I can pay extra, I just clicked wrong.
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1154 раза
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 14 авг 2019, 22:24

Kazuro10 писал(а):Hello! I need help with PUBG cheat. By accident I bought a Russian version of PUBG cheat. Is there a chance to change to a version for all countries? How are they different? I can pay extra, I just clicked wrong.

Good day.
No difference. The software menu is in English. In the game, turn on the English language in the settings .. Enjoy the game. 8-)
Kazuro10
Запах
Russia

Сообщение Kazuro10 » 14 авг 2019, 22:28

Dzmitry писал(а):
Kazuro10 писал(а):Hello! I need help with PUBG cheat. By accident I bought a Russian version of PUBG cheat. Is there a chance to change to a version for all countries? How are they different? I can pay extra, I just clicked wrong.

Good day.
No difference. The software menu is in English. In the game, turn on the English language in the settings .. Enjoy the game. 8-)

Thank you very much, good man.
buibui
Запах
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Thailand

Сообщение buibui » 16 авг 2019, 14:34

I just bought 7 days PUBG AS.I can't read "INSTRUCTIONS PUBG AS 12.08.2019".Can i get English instructions for PUBG AS cheat?

AND when the cheat inject i got bluescreen "Kmode exception not handled".How i fix it.

Thankyou
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 16 авг 2019, 14:41

buibui писал(а):I just bought 7 days PUBG AS.I can't read "INSTRUCTIONS PUBG AS 12.08.2019".Can i get English instructions for PUBG AS cheat?

AND when the cheat inject i got bluescreen "Kmode exception not handled".How i fix it.

Thankyou

Good day.
Translation may vary slightly.
0. In the BIOS, disable Secure Boot (Safe Boot Status: In Google, we find the model of your motherboard and look for instructions on how to disable Secure Boot)

1. Disable Windows Defender. IT IS POSSIBLE TO TURN IT OFF TOTALLY BY INSTALLING ANTI-VIRUS (e.g. NORTON, ESET NOD32, Kaspersky Internet Security, etc.)
 - Disable Smart Screen
 - Disable Anti-Virus
 - Disable Windows auto-update for stable software operation.

!!! windows protector shuts down ONLY through the registry or group policy editor!

A) Windows Group Policy Editor (only for PRO and HOME versions of Windows)

B) Registry (regedit) (For all versions of Windows)

2. Start - Search - Change account control settings - Disable notifications (lower the slider to the very bottom).

3. Run loader as administrator, go to the "- Key Login -" tab, log in (enter the key in the "Key" field)
A cheat window appears, click on the "Configuration" button, a window with settings will open.

4. Without going to the "Configuration" tab, the cheat will NOT start! Close the "Configuration" window and the cheat window.
Go to the cheat folder, check if the Settings folder appears, in which the PUBG_X64.DLL file should be located

5. Download the ready-made config (changes from 07.26.2019) Mark the new config in the "Settings" folder with confirmation of the file replacement.

6. Repeat point 3.

7. Go to the -Aimbot- tab, in the Key Settings section, under Button, assign your own key to activate Aimbot (you can assign 2 Aimkey buttons)

8. Our config has optimal settings, but if you wish, you can change them for yourself. (Description of functions: https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=138)

9. Close the "Configuration" window in the loader (press X). Click on the "Load" button, wait for the process to complete and the message "waiting tslgame.exe" appears
screenshot: ............

We start the game (Platform: Steam, Mail or Kakao), the inscription "waiting tslgame.exe" changes to "Found ID: *****, Waitings 2/1 sec, Injecting", the loader window automatically closes after ~ 5-10 seconds .
screenshot:...........

The window hangs on "Injecting" / Blue screen during Injection / Cheat is not injected:
1. Download the program "RenameTool" - The link is in the instructions.
2. Unpack to a convenient place
3. Run as administrator
3. Select the folder where PUBG is installed (AS IN THE EXAMPLE IN THE PROGRAM, WAY NOT TO THE PUBG FOLDER MAY).
4. Click the "Rename" button

or, if the program does not work:
1. Go to the path "FolderWhere InstalledPUBG \ TslGame \ Binaries \ Win64"
2. Make a copy of the file "TslGame_Compatibility.dat" (copy and paste it in the same folder, you get such a file - "TslGame_Compatibility - copy.dat")
3. Delete the file "TslGame_Security.dat"
4. Rename the file "TslGame_Compatibility - copy.dat" to "TslGame_Security.dat"
5. Now you have the size of the files "TslGame_Security.dat" and "TslGame_Compatibility.dat" should be the same.
buibui
Запах
Thailand

Сообщение buibui » 16 авг 2019, 16:47

My problem with bluescreen has been solved.

Thank you Dzmitry for quick reply.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 17 авг 2019, 14:02

ОТ 149 РУБЛЕЙ PUBG AS ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ

СКИДКИ ДО -70% ! Налетай, разбирай! Ключи на 7 и 30 дней более выгодно брать, смотрите в процентном соотношении :mrgreen:

C CRAZY CODERS НЕКОГДА СКУЧАТЬ :lol: СПЕШИТЕ ВОСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬСЯ МЕГА АКЦИЕЙ :mrgreen:

Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 18 авг 2019, 08:06

Сообщение yq5463 » 18 авг 2019, 07:43

I can't activate it in the game after I Donate it. The contents of the notebook are all garbled, so I don't know how to activate it in the game. Can someone help me?

Good day.
Translation may vary slightly.
0. In the BIOS, disable Secure Boot (Safe Boot Status: In Google, we find the model of your motherboard and look for instructions on how to disable Secure Boot)

1. Disable Windows Defender. IT IS POSSIBLE TO TURN IT OFF TOTALLY BY INSTALLING ANTI-VIRUS (e.g. NORTON, ESET NOD32, Kaspersky Internet Security, etc.)
- Disable Smart Screen
- Disable Anti-Virus
- Disable Windows auto-update for stable software operation.

!!! windows protector shuts down ONLY through the registry or group policy editor!

A) Windows Group Policy Editor (only for PRO and HOME versions of Windows)

B) Registry (regedit) (For all versions of Windows)

2. Start - Search - Change account control settings - Disable notifications (lower the slider to the very bottom).

3. Run loader as administrator, go to the "- Key Login -" tab, log in (enter the key in the "Key" field)
A cheat window appears, click on the "Configuration" button, a window with settings will open.

4. Without going to the "Configuration" tab, the cheat will NOT start! Close the "Configuration" window and the cheat window.
Go to the cheat folder, check if the Settings folder appears, in which the PUBG_X64.DLL file should be located

5. Download the ready-made config (changes from 07.26.2019) Mark the new config in the "Settings" folder with confirmation of the file replacement.

6. Repeat point 3.

7. Go to the -Aimbot- tab, in the Key Settings section, under Button, assign your own key to activate Aimbot (you can assign 2 Aimkey buttons)

8. Our config has optimal settings, but if you wish, you can change them for yourself. (Description of functions: https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=138)

9. Close the "Configuration" window in the loader (press X). Click on the "Load" button, wait for the process to complete and the message "waiting tslgame.exe" appears
screenshot: ............

We start the game (Platform: Steam, Mail or Kakao), the inscription "waiting tslgame.exe" changes to "Found ID: *****, Waitings 2/1 sec, Injecting", the loader window automatically closes after ~ 5-10 seconds .
screenshot:...........

The window hangs on "Injecting" / Blue screen during Injection / Cheat is not injected:
1. Download the program "RenameTool" - The link is in the instructions.
3. Run as administrator
3. Select the folder where PUBG is installed (AS IN THE EXAMPLE IN THE PROGRAM, WAY NOT TO THE PUBG FOLDER MAY).

2. Make a copy of the file "TslGame_Compatibility.dat" (copy and paste it in the same folder, you get such a file - "TslGame_Compatibility - copy.dat")
5. Now you have the size of the files "TslGame_Security.dat" and "TslGame_Compatibility.dat" should be the same.
yq5463
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение yq5463 » 18 авг 2019, 08:27

What does this code mean?
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 18 авг 2019, 09:07

yq5463 писал(а):What does this code mean?

Set the delay to 15 seconds.
1. Download the program "RenameTool" link in the archive.
3. Run as administrator

yq5463
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение yq5463 » 18 авг 2019, 10:25

Dzmitry писал(а):
yq5463 писал(а):What does this code mean?

Set the delay to 15 seconds.
3. Run as administrator

According to this method, I still get an error. Is there any other solution?
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 18 авг 2019, 10:32

yq5463 писал(а):
Dzmitry писал(а):According to this method, I still get an error. Is there any other solution?

Describe in more detail your actions. Step by step. How to run software.
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 18 авг 2019, 14:18

kanechan писал(а):How to fix this........

Good day.
External links are prohibited, use attachments.
1. Remove FACEIT, ESEA and other anti-cheats (required!)
2. Uninstall / Disable third-party antiviruses (preferably completely removed!)
3. Disable all unnecessary programs from auto-download
4. Disable Windows Defender
After all the steps performed, be sure to restart the computer
kanechan
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Japan

Сообщение kanechan » 18 авг 2019, 14:25

Dzmitry писал(а):
kanechan писал(а):How to fix this........

Good day.
External links are prohibited, use attachments.
1. Remove FACEIT, ESEA and other anti-cheats (required!)
2. Uninstall / Disable third-party antiviruses (preferably completely removed!)
3. Disable all unnecessary programs from auto-download
4. Disable Windows Defender
After all the steps performed, be sure to restart the computer

Thanks to you, the problem has been solved.
IEX
 Майор ★VIP★
 Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 235 раз
Russia

Сообщение IEX » 18 авг 2019, 17:07

yq5463 писал(а):
Dzmitry писал(а):Set the delay to 15 seconds.
3. Run as administrator

According to this method, I still get an error. Is there any other solution?

HI.
Have you read the instructions carefully?
There is a solution to most errors.
If you haven't done it yet, do it. Below there is a solution to the problems with the launch.
buibui
Запах
Thailand

Сообщение buibui » 19 авг 2019, 04:29

PUBG AS

I have 2acc of pubg

I play with No sway.I get 24hr bans in 1game with 5 kils.Don't use No sway and No reciol you will get game bans 24hr faster

Now i setting Fov 2-4 and not use no sway/no recoil,play like legit 2days with 30games+ no ban yet
roqhwl001
Запах
Russia

Сообщение roqhwl001 » 19 авг 2019, 13:34

eft imba come back undetected?
cheat status is undetected
SneakyFoxes
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1408 раз
Russia

Сообщение SneakyFoxes » 19 авг 2019, 13:40

roqhwl001 писал(а):eft imba come back undetected?
cheat status is undetected

Not. Cheat for EFT on update. Follow the news.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 19 авг 2019, 23:01

ОТ 149 РУБЛЕЙ PUBG AS ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ

СКИДКИ ДО -70% ! Налетай, разбирай! Ключи на 7 и 30 дней более выгодно брать, смотрите в процентном соотношении :mrgreen:

C CRAZY CODERS НЕКОГДА СКУЧАТЬ :lol: СПЕШИТЕ ВОСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬСЯ МЕГА АКЦИЕЙ :mrgreen:

Lestronx
Запах
Chile

Сообщение Lestronx » 20 авг 2019, 02:50

Hello the pubg cheat works in the lite version?
xhm789987
Запах
Canada

Сообщение xhm789987 » 20 авг 2019, 08:11

hello.how can i buy the EFT's cheats?,cause i click the link,then i subcribe it ,but i got nothing.And i didnt pay anything

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»