CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Come in - don't be afraid, come out - don't cry)
ziye
Запах
Russia

Re: Cheats: PUBG, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, MORDHAU, Apex Legends, ROE, ARK, Arma, WarFace, RUST

Сообщение ziye » 31 июл 2019, 12:05

My computer is broken. I need to replace it. Do cheating need to be untied?
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 724 раза
Russia

Re: Cheats: PUBG, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, MORDHAU, Apex Legends, ROE, ARK, Arma, WarFace, RUST

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 31 июл 2019, 12:11

ziye писал(а):My computer is broken. I need to replace it. Do cheating need to be untied?

Hi, What do you mean ? If you want to replace PC components, you can do it. You have 2 free HWID reset attempts.
ziye
Запах
Russia

Сообщение ziye » 31 июл 2019, 12:15

own3dcor3 писал(а):
ziye писал(а):My computer is broken. I need to replace it. Do cheating need to be untied?

Hi, What do you mean ? If you want to replace PC components, you can do it. You have 2 free HWID reset attempts.

Can you help me reset it?
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 31 июл 2019, 12:16

ziye писал(а):Can you help me reset it?

If you have not previously used 2 free attempts to reset the HWID, then when you enter the launcher (after you entered your login + password), the launcher will give you a message that you need to reset the HWID.

If you have already used 2 free HWID reset attempts, you need to make a voluntary donation. Theme - Change HWID - https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33
Click on Foreigners - donate = 2000 rubles - strictly on link
Make a voluntary donation, write your login launcher in the correspondence and write what you want to reset the HWID.
Noah
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение Noah » 01 авг 2019, 04:51

Do you have any discord where i can contact you on? I am VIP and purchased the EOT IMBA cheat but my login was not registered on the launcher so i registered again and now i only have 2 days of the cheat..
I dont know how this website works, Flemma used to help me with support.. I paid $200 for VIP and never ever used it
own3dcor3
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение own3dcor3 » 01 авг 2019, 05:35

Noah писал(а):Do you have any discord where i can contact you on? I am VIP and purchased the EOT IMBA cheat but my login was not registered on the launcher so i registered again and now i only have 2 days of the cheat..
I dont know how this website works, Flemma used to help me with support.. I paid $200 for VIP and never ever used it

Hi,
When trying to log in to your account, the loaler gave you an error: "Login not registered." ?
After that, you again registered in the launcher under the same login?
Right ?

For the future, you are a VIP user, next time contact the VIP room - https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&p=185603#p185603

VIP users are served only in VIP rooms
Noah
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Germany

Сообщение Noah » 01 авг 2019, 20:59

own3dcor3 писал(а):
Noah писал(а):Do you have any discord where i can contact you on? I am VIP and purchased the EOT IMBA cheat but my login was not registered on the launcher so i registered again and now i only have 2 days of the cheat..

Hi,
When trying to log in to your account, the loaler gave you an error: "Login not registered." ?
Right ?

For the future, you are a VIP user, next time contact the VIP room - https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&p=185603#p185603

VIP users are served only in VIP rooms

The forum is not very user friendly setup, most of it is in russian even tho most VIP users are english speakers. I barely found this section anyways,yes i registered under the same name again
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6214 раз
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 02 авг 2019, 18:38

Noah писал(а):
own3dcor3 писал(а):
Hi,
Right ?

The forum is not very user friendly setup, most of it is in russian even tho most VIP users are english speakers. I barely found this section anyways,yes i registered under the same name again

I answered you 100 times - write your login in the payment chat, where you received VIP message, you paid for the transfer service of 2000 rubles - I will transfer it to the database.
my time is worth the money - remember.
Jaroal
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Jaroal » 03 авг 2019, 15:35

hi, i have just to buy a 30 days key to renew my suscription, i have received the key in my email, when i write in the loader ( eft imba ) press actívate key, a message tell me this key requires vip, and i´m vip user, need help thanks
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1154 раза
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 03 авг 2019, 15:39

Jaroal писал(а):hi, i have just to Donate a 30 days key to renew my suscription, i have received the key in my email, when i write in the loader ( eft imba ) press actívate key, a message tell me this key requires vip, and i´m vip user, need help thanks

Good day.
You are not listed in the VIP registry. You need to write in the payment info, chat with the seller, exactly where you received VIP status !!! Describe the problem briefly and ask to enter the registry VIP.
Only where received VIP!
Jaroal
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Jaroal » 03 авг 2019, 15:52

im vip you can check my image user
Dzmitry
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1154 раза
Russia

Сообщение Dzmitry » 03 авг 2019, 15:54

Jaroal писал(а):im vip you can check my image user

I know, but You have to write in the payment info, chat with the seller, exactly where you received VIP status !!!
mymag
Запах
Turkey

Сообщение mymag » 05 авг 2019, 17:45

I bought 7 days pubg as cheat and i don't know anything how to use .. Can you help me guys ? My key works on the cheat's loader but doesn't work on the renamethis.exe i don't know . Is there any english instruction for pubg cheat ? How can we setup ? Please anyone can help me with teamviewer or contact to me on discord ?
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 05 авг 2019, 18:26

mymag писал(а):I bought 7 days pubg as cheat and i don't know anything how to use .. Can you help me guys ? My key works on the cheat's loader but doesn't work on the renamethis.exe i don't know . Is there any english instruction for pubg cheat ? How can we setup ? Please anyone can help me with teamviewer or contact to me on discord ?

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&p=186761#p186761
IEX
 Майор ★VIP★
 Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 235 раз
Russia

Сообщение IEX » 05 авг 2019, 18:55

mymag писал(а):...

Use of third-party links is prohibited.
For photos, use attachments.
Jaroal
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Jaroal » 05 авг 2019, 18:59

Dzmitry писал(а):
Jaroal писал(а):im vip you can check my image user

I know, but You have to write in the payment info, chat with the seller, exactly where you received VIP status !!!

Yesterday i wrote to seller in oplata from i bought vip and from the other payment but i have not received any answer yet
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 05 авг 2019, 19:04

Jaroal писал(а):
Dzmitry писал(а):I know, but You have to write in the payment info, chat with the seller, exactly where you received VIP status !!!

Yesterday i wrote to seller in oplata from i bought vip and from the other payment but i have not received any answer yet

everything is automatic - we rarely see payments, all issues are resolved through the forum and VIP room, wait.
mymag
Запах
Turkey

Сообщение mymag » 05 авг 2019, 19:08

Iskander писал(а):
mymag писал(а):I bought 7 days pubg as cheat and i don't know anything how to use .. Can you help me guys ? My key works on the cheat's loader but doesn't work on the renamethis.exe i don't know . Is there any english instruction for pubg cheat ? How can we setup ? Please anyone can help me with teamviewer or contact to me on discord ?

I added 2 image please help . I bought 7 day pubg cheat and got a key. But my key doesn't work on the renametool only works on the cheat's loader . And when i press load and open pubg i got crash . I'm beginner . Please anyone can help me with teamviewer or discord ?
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
IEX
 Майор ★VIP★
 Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение IEX » 05 авг 2019, 19:10

mymag писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):

I added 2 image please help . I bought 7 day pubg cheat and got a key. But my key doesn't work on the renametool only works on the cheat's loader . And when i press load and open pubg i got crash . I'm beginner . Please anyone can help me with teamviewer or discord ?

Hi.
There was an update and now the software should work.
Use the launcher which is in the instructions.
mymag
Запах
Turkey

Сообщение mymag » 05 авг 2019, 19:15

IEX писал(а):
mymag писал(а):https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&p=186761#p186761

Hi.

Can you send me the instructions pls for english ? I couldn't find sorry :/
IEX
 Майор ★VIP★
 Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение IEX » 05 авг 2019, 19:20

mymag писал(а):
IEX писал(а):Hi.

Скрытый текст. Доступен только определённым пользователям
mymag
Запах
Turkey

Сообщение mymag » 05 авг 2019, 19:21

mymag писал(а):
IEX писал(а):Hi.

ok it's worked . Need hwid spoofer or just need cheat's loader enough ?
IEX
 Майор ★VIP★
 Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение IEX » 05 авг 2019, 19:22

mymag писал(а):
mymag писал(а):

ok it's worked . Need hwid spoofer or just need cheat's loader enough ?

Read the instructions.
anhpededaden
Слон
Благодарил (а): 2 раза
Vietnam

Сообщение anhpededaden » 06 авг 2019, 06:14

Hello everyone

I am a new member today and hard for me to catch up with a lot of information. So please help me to clarify, i have some question:

1/ can I purchase via paypal
2/ I want purchase cheat for PUBG and EFT. Which version should I buy because I found EFT have 2 versions - with and without spoofer but I dont know what is spoofer
3/ How much does it cost for 30 days key for both game?
4/ I heard that PUBG was global banned - is this true?

Thank you everyone for my noob question
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 06 авг 2019, 10:12

anhpededaden писал(а):Hello everyone

I am a new member today and hard for me to catch up with a lot of information. So please help me to clarify, i have some question:

1/ can I purchase via paypal
2/ I want purchase cheat for PUBG and EFT. Which version should I Donate because I found EFT have 2 versions - with and without spoofer but I dont know what is spoofer
3/ How much does it cost for 30 days key for both game?
4/ I heard that PUBG was global banned - is this true?

Thank you everyone for my noob question

Look at the topic of the update, we are preparing the protection for pubg. https://crazy-coders.com/
eft 2 versions for 1 and 7 days, 30 days off.

Вернуться в «CHAT: Bro, come in and chat (For all Crazy Coders users)»