Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat - VIP soft: PUBG-MH, EFT-MH IMBA, ARK-MH, ARMA-3-MH, WARFACE-MH...

VIP GOLD: Donate for users all the world
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 4566 раз
Russia

Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat - VIP soft: PUBG-MH, EFT-MH IMBA, ARK-MH, ARMA-3-MH, WARFACE-MH...

Сообщение Iskander » 24 мар 2017, 12:44

! Сообщение из: Iskander
For customers all over the world.
VIP GOLD - is the status in the service Crazy Coders, which is assigned to the user forever, with the ability to increase. VIP GOLD gives you access to the VIP software Crazy Coders. VIP software only for VIP users:
Ark: Survival Evolved, Arma 2 (Dayz mod), Arma 3, Dayz Standalone, Dead by Daylight, EFT-MH IMBA Exclusive Version, H1Z1: King of the Kill, PUBG-MH Limited Version, PUBG-MH Exclusive Version, Rust Experimental (Limited Version), Rust Experimental (Exclusive Version), War-Face-MH Limited Version, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege-MH, SCUM-MH

VIP GOLD: (now discount -60%), always use one mail. Only the links below You can make a donation for VIP status!

You make Donat 225 USD or 13 980 rubles and forever get status VIP GOLD + on action bonus subscription to software up to 180 days, instead of 30 + rank of major General on forum Crazy Coders + access to closed VIP rooms + all available active software with auto activation on links 30 / 90 / 180 days and more + access to closed functionality of VIP software + additional discounts / VIP promotions and much more, more in General staff for VIP GOLD, VIP PLATINUM, VIP INFINITE. In payment.info "correspondence Tab" you will automatically receive instructions for entering you in register of VIP users, in case of loss of access to VIP Crazy Coders, as well as for assigning you a permanent VIP status. You will be able to use all the existing VIP software and closed TOP functions, the ability to receive additional functions, all Benefits for the Generals. We care about Your Safety!

IF YOU HAVE VIP STATUS: YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY VALID SOFTWARE IN VIP ROOM: ON 30 / 90 / 180 + BIG DISCOUNTS + FREE TO PARTICIPATE IN OPEN BETA TEST:
On official website Crazy Coders are donates from 30 days for software for VIP users, but there are additional discounts in VIP room. You will have access to all the existing software in relevant topics of VIP forum. The launcher supports for each individual software up to 800 days of subscription, all days are always summed up, when updating the software is always compensated for downtime in a big way. The choice is yours.

LINKS FOR DONATION + BONUS DISCOUNT TO 180-DAY SUBSCRIPTION SOFTWARE - HURRY UP!
DISCOUNT: TAKE VIP STATUS ONLY USD 220 or EUR 190 or RUB 13 990! WHY DO YOU WORK? ALLOW YOURSELF TO ENJOY LIFE!

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
All users:
1. All types of payment systems: USD 220 or EUR 190 or RUB 13 990 - Automatic currency conversion

DONAT VIP GOLD ALL USERS

2. mBTC: ~ (best option) - you need to make 1 payment in a row for ~ mBTC each (~ = mBTC ~ 220 USD)
DONAT VIP GOLD ALL USERS

3. EUR: 190 - you need to make 10 payment in a row for 19 EUR each (10 x 19 = EUR 190)
DONAT VIP GOLD ENG

4. USD: 225 - you need to make 10 payment in a row for 22,5 USD each (10 x 22,5 = USD 225)
DONAT VIP GOLD ENG

5. RUB: 13 990 - you need to make 10 payment in a row for 1 399 RUB each (10 x 1 399 = RUB 13 990)
DONAT VIP GOLD ENG

If you have any questions prior to purchase - please write in the subject: Contact us / tech support

HOW TO GET VIP SOFTWARE DISCOUNT FOR UP TO 180 DAYS OR MORE:
SELECT LINK, WILL OPEN A PAGE, TO MAKE A DONATION: YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN PAYMENT.INFO. WRITE A MESSAGE IN PAYMENT: "CORRESPONDENCE" + COMES IN YOUR MAIL.

WRITE HERE IN THE TOPIC:
To write in fact made the donation, no need to ask permission!

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (specify which cheat you want) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (where do you live).

FROM 11.09.2018: DISCOUNT! Rainbow Six: Siege-MH: the first time a bonus of 90 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View r6s-MH functions
FROM 01.09.2018: DISCOUNT! SCUM-MH: the first time a bonus of 90 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View SCUM-MH functions
FROM 14.08.2018: DISCOUNT! EFT-MH IMBA: the first time a bonus of 180 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View EFT-MH IMBA functions
FROM 31.08.2018: DISCOUNT! ARK-MH: the first time a bonus of 180 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View ARK-MH functions
FROM 21.07.2018: DISCOUNT! PUBG-MH: the first time a bonus of 90 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View PUBG-MH functions
FROM 31.08.2018: DISCOUNT! ARMA-3-MH: the first time a bonus of 180 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View ARMA-3-MH functions
FROM 31.08.2018: DISCOUNT! WARFACE-MH: the first time a bonus of 180 days of subscription, then in the VIP room to extend / get the software separately on the links to 30 / 90 / 180 days + great discounts! View WARFACE-MH functions

Скрытый текст. Доступен только определённым пользователям

8. ARMA 2-MH (BattleEye anti-cheat) Works / is available, without detection for about 3 years Requires an update for the new launcher.

RUST-MH is NOT AVAILABLE to NEW VIP GOLD (EAC+VAC anticheat) Is available only pitching forum at the discretion of the administration, the previous version worked for a year and 8 months.

By making a voluntary donation you agree-all funds received from You and from Your side in favor of Crazy Coders are a charity / donation for the development of projects and these funds are not refundable.

Guidance for purchasing VIP GOLD (USA)
(for International users only)
(for oplata.info payment only)
(option for debit/credit only)

Before doing everything, contact your bank for future transactions.

1. first try making a payment through the same currency of your card uses. (example: i am in the U.S. so i would pick USD )

//Note here: PayU is the third party we could use when we pay through debit/credit on oplata.info

if (payment being awaiting or declined by PayU)
start_timer() // please wait for one hour , which timer()==1

while(timer()!=1)
{
2. check_your_email() //there will be an email sending to you from PayU, asking for your picture ID proof and picture of the card your are using as payment . (please edit the picture of your card by yourself because they only need the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of your card . in other words, plz blur your exp data and your pin and the digits in between 6th till last 4 digits)
}

3. if (timer()== 1) //if no emails received by PayU asking you about your ID and card info
go_email_them() // try emailing them and ask for why by yourself (to : [email protected])

wait_for_verification() // it should be solved within 1 hour. At least, for me, it takes around 1 hour.

After all those steps, Congrats, your payment should be good to process.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Error processing the credit card transaction. The transaction will exceed the card/account withdrawal amount limit. Please contact the issuer bank for more details, or enter another card."
If having any error with payment, call your Bank to increase the daily payment limit.

1080 HD - нажать шестерёнку

PUBG-MH ЧИТЫ: ты ещё смотришь ??? А я уже играю!
:lol:

Посмотреть остальные видео для pubg-mh :D

ПЕРЕЗАЛИВАЕМ ВСЕ ВИДЕО НА НОВЫЙ ВИДЕО ХОСТИНГ, ОТ ТАКИХ ВИДЕО ДАЖЕ У ЮТУБА ВЗОРВАЛСЯ ПУКАН :lol:

NO STREAMING!!!
IF YOU ARE STREAMING WITH OUR "PUBG-MH" CHEAT ON, YOU WILL GET PERMANENT HWID LOCKED. ALL NICKNAMES SHOULD BE BLURRED OR HIDDEN IF YOU ARE DOING A VIDEO RECORDING WITH OUR CHEAT.

Sincerely, Your Crazy Coders.
Ruslan
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 40 раз
Great Britain

Re: Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat (VIP soft).

Сообщение Ruslan » 24 мар 2017, 20:20

Hello i bought VIP GOLD and i want to Donate the hack for Rust, i have windows 7 ultimate x64 and i live in England.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Re: Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat (VIP soft).

Сообщение Iskander » 24 мар 2017, 20:25

Ruslan писал(а):Hello i bought VIP GOLD and i want to Donate the hack for Rust, i have windows 7 ultimate x64 and i live in England.

Congratulations!

You assigned VIP GOLD status and the rank General-Major in the forum Crazy Coders. Now available all closed sections in the forum. For communication use VIP chat. Further we communicate through the payment service (oplata.info).

BlackWhite
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 13 раз
Germany

Re: Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat (VIP soft)

Сообщение BlackWhite » 26 мар 2017, 01:19

"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!
I am interesting in private cheat rust, OS (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) , country Germany.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 26 мар 2017, 01:25

BlackWhite писал(а):"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!
I am interesting in private cheat rust, OS (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) , country Germany.

Congratulations!

You assigned VIP GOLD status and the rank General-Major in the forum Crazy Coders. Now available all closed sections in the forum. For communication use VIP chat. Further we communicate through the payment service (oplata.info).

gegglebears
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 3 раза
Australia

Сообщение gegglebears » 28 июл 2017, 21:45

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!
I am interesting in private cheat rust, OS (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) , country australia.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 июл 2017, 22:48

gegglebears писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!
I am interesting in private cheat rust, OS (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) , country australia.

Congratulations!

rjdnlxjf
Запах
Korea South

Сообщение rjdnlxjf » 22 ноя 2017, 13:06

I want to Donate a pubg hack.
Should I be a VIP Gold?
Can not you hack pubg differently?
It is marked as inexpensive at the beginning of the site.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 22 ноя 2017, 14:13

rjdnlxjf писал(а):I want to Donate a pubg hack.
Should I be a VIP Gold?
Can not you hack pubg differently?
It is marked as inexpensive at the beginning of the site.

Hello, VIP GOLD = $ 1,100 + subscription the first 30 days = 3000 rubles, prolongation 1500 rubles = 30 days.
rjdnlxjf
Запах
Korea South

Сообщение rjdnlxjf » 22 ноя 2017, 15:00

Do not you Donate one month instead of vip?

$ 1100 is too expensive.
I do not have that much money.
ysy199
Полковник ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 272 раза
Russia

Сообщение ysy199 » 22 ноя 2017, 15:05

rjdnlxjf писал(а):Do not you Donate one month instead of vip?

$ 1100 is too expensive.

You cann't Donate PUBG without VIP status. The prise of VIP is 1100$.
This is the only way to get soft for you.
gegglebears
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 3 раза
Australia

Сообщение gegglebears » 22 ноя 2017, 19:00

$ 1100 is too expensive.

It’s worth buying it bro
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 22 ноя 2017, 22:01

gegglebears писал(а):

$ 1100 is too expensive.

It’s worth buying it bro

Endilax
Запах
Russia

Сообщение Endilax » 05 янв 2018, 16:41

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat PUBG , OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64, country Russia
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 05 янв 2018, 17:39

Endilax писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat PUBG , OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64, country Russia

Donate
caonima13366
Запах
Russia

Сообщение caonima13366 » 15 янв 2018, 07:09

accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat! Windows 10.countries china
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 24 раза
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 25 янв 2018, 14:54

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!
I am interesting in private cheat for PUBG , OS Windows 8.1 x64, country Now stay in U.S., might be back to China in summer.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 янв 2018, 01:55

hhtc30 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!
I am interesting in private cheat for PUBG , OS Windows 8.1 x64, country Now stay in U.S., might be back to China in summer.

Tomorrow will give an answer, are you willing to make a donat 1,100 dollars for VIP GOLD status?
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 28 янв 2018, 02:25

Iskander писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to Donate VIP GOLD status and Donate separately subscription for VIP cheat!

Tomorrow will give an answer, are you willing to make a donat 1,100 dollars for VIP GOLD status?

sure i will and that is why i replied here.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 янв 2018, 02:33

hhtc30 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):Tomorrow will give an answer, are you willing to make a donat 1,100 dollars for VIP GOLD status?

Donat can do now, will be available for 30 days, the 1st of February, in the days of opening a new slot. Your Bank may block transfers, you should call the Bank in this case.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 янв 2018, 02:39

hhtc30 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):Tomorrow will give an answer, are you willing to make a donat 1,100 dollars for VIP GOLD status?

If there are problems with the translation, write to us. Tomorrow I will see you.
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 28 янв 2018, 02:57

Iskander писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):sure i will and that is why i replied here.

Donat can do now, will be available for 30 days, the 1st of February, in the days of opening a new slot. Your Bank may block transfers, you should call the Bank in this case.

did you mean that i am approved to Donate now?
and what did you mean "will be available for 30 days"?
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 янв 2018, 03:17

hhtc30 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):Donat can do now, will be available for 30 days, the 1st of February, in the days of opening a new slot. Your Bank may block transfers, you should call the Bank in this case.

You make a donation, get VIP status and 30 days of subscription. New subscription of 1500 rubles or ~ 27 dollars = 30 days.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 янв 2018, 03:21

hhtc30 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):Donat can do now, will be available for 30 days, the 1st of February, in the days of opening a new slot. Your Bank may block transfers, you should call the Bank in this case.

VIP status is forever.
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 01 фев 2018, 00:47

Iskander писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):
Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 01 фев 2018, 11:59

hhtc30 писал(а):
Iskander писал(а):Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 01 фев 2018, 17:58

Iskander писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 01 фев 2018, 18:03

Iskander писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 01 фев 2018, 22:39

Replied you on oplata.info. Please check.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 02 фев 2018, 02:25

Congratulations!

sunboaizhy
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
China

Сообщение sunboaizhy » 27 фев 2018, 09:42

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (China).
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 фев 2018, 14:14

sunboaizhy писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (China).

Congratulations!

friggaxiuluo
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение friggaxiuluo » 03 мар 2018, 15:24

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG-MH Limited) , OS (Windows 10 Pro x64 16299) , country (China).
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 03 мар 2018, 15:32

friggaxiuluo писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG-MH Limited) , OS (Windows 10 Pro x64 16299) , country (China).

Hello, Donat $ 1,100, will be available for 90 days
friggaxiuluo
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение friggaxiuluo » 03 мар 2018, 15:41

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 03 мар 2018, 15:50

friggaxiuluo писал(а):

Take VIP status, we will give you a subscription pubg-mh, communication will be held in a closed area of the service.
friggaxiuluo
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение friggaxiuluo » 03 мар 2018, 15:51

OK,Thank you very much.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 03 мар 2018, 15:53

friggaxiuluo писал(а):OK,Thank you very much.

There is no limit for China, you can make 1 transfer of 1100 dollars at once.
friggaxiuluo
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение friggaxiuluo » 03 мар 2018, 16:16

Hello bro, I have finished the donation.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 03 мар 2018, 16:21

friggaxiuluo писал(а):Hello bro, I have finished the donation.

in paying communicate
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 03 мар 2018, 18:51

friggaxiuluo писал(а):Hello bro, I have finished the donation.

Congratulations!

SilentForce
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 10 раз
Russia

Сообщение SilentForce » 04 мар 2018, 15:42

Falljkee писал(а):I registered on forum, now i want to Donate cheat for pubg, he cost 999 rubles, but when i click on oplatainfo his price 150000 rubles. What happened?

At first - you must Donate VIP GOLD status.

VIP GOLD price: ~ mBTC / EUR 900 / USD 1100 / RUB 60 000

See at 1-st page.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 17 мар 2018, 14:13

SPECIAL OFFER: Subscription for private cheats = 30 days, renew sunscription by common rates.
VIP GOLD price: ~ mBTC / EUR 300 / USD 370 / RUB 21 000 (price with active discount-65%)
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 21 мар 2018, 22:36

Writing AFTER DONATION / PURCHASE!
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 24 мар 2018, 18:05

Who wants to make the Donat $ 370, I'll check back later, don't have time to sit here for nothing!
After communicate in payment info, you will receive VIP status and subscription 30 days for cheats
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 24 мар 2018, 20:38

PUBG-MH; ARMA-2-MH; WAR-FACE-MH по прежнему доступны через донат, все инструкции в оплата.инфо получаете после доната. Ссылки в шапке темы, смотрите первое сообщение этой темы.
yq5463
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение yq5463 » 25 мар 2018, 00:24

"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG-MH Limited) , OS (Windows 10 Pro x64 16299.15) , country (United States)
SPECIAL OFFER: Subscription for private cheats = 30 days, renew sunscription by common rates.
VIP GOLD price: ~ mBTC / EUR 300 / USD 370 / RUB 21 000 (price with active discount-65%)
Which link to use for payment?
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 25 мар 2018, 00:55

yq5463 писал(а):"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG-MH Limited) , OS (Windows 10 Pro x64 16299.15) , country (United States)

You don't have enough options? Any https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=125
yq5463
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение yq5463 » 25 мар 2018, 01:10

Iskander писал(а):
yq5463 писал(а):"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG-MH Limited) , OS (Windows 10 Pro x64 16299.15) , country (United States)

You don't have enough options? Any https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=125

I may have made a mistake,Used two donation links and donated 7500x2 rubles,What do I need to do now?
yq5463
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение yq5463 » 25 мар 2018, 04:14

Hello, administrator, I have donated 7500x2 rubles and 6,000 rubles. Do you need an order number? I want to use PUBG-MH
Последний раз редактировалось yq5463 27 мар 2018, 20:41, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
ashuaizi1234
Запах
Russia

Сообщение ashuaizi1234 » 25 мар 2018, 09:17

Is there any problem with my vip application? Why hasn't it passed yet? Iskander can not give a vk contact?
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 25 мар 2018, 12:12

yq5463 писал(а):Hello, administrator, I have donated 7500x2 rubles and 6,000 rubles. Do you need an order number? I want to use PUBG-MH

talk to admin through oplata(place where you placed payment). :)
normally the any application will be responded within 3 days.
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 25 мар 2018, 12:15

ashuaizi1234 писал(а):Is there any problem with my vip application? Why hasn't it passed yet? Iskander can not give a vk contact?

normally it takes 3 days. everyone went through the same process when they firstly joined CC. if you want a quick respond, talk to admin through oplata (where you placed payment) :)
yq5463
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение yq5463 » 25 мар 2018, 12:37

hhtc30 писал(а):
ashuaizi1234 писал(а):Is there any problem with my vip application? Why hasn't it passed yet? Iskander can not give a vk contact?

normally it takes 3 days. everyone went through the same process when they firstly joined CC. if you want a quick respond, talk to admin through oplata (where you placed payment) :)

Okay,thank you so much!
hhtc30
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение hhtc30 » 25 мар 2018, 13:43

yq5463 писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):normally it takes 3 days. everyone went through the same process when they firstly joined CC. if you want a quick respond, talk to admin through oplata (where you placed payment) :)

Okay,thank you so much!

12.png
12.png (5.16 КБ) 3677 просмотров

another stereotype thing in the forum is that , you could click on those 2 options which == saying thank you (and it is much more appreciated:) )
bayuming
Запах
Russia

Сообщение bayuming » 25 мар 2018, 14:24

How should Chinese users pay
diamond78988
Запах
Russia

Сообщение diamond78988 » 25 мар 2018, 19:44

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (China). but i want to know how can i pay for the vip??
Master
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 107 раз
Honduras

Сообщение Master » 25 мар 2018, 20:08

diamond78988 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (China). but i want to know how can i pay for the vip??

for donation to vip gold, please read this topic https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=125
rychup
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение rychup » 25 мар 2018, 20:50

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (RUST) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (Poland).
Master
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Honduras

Сообщение Master » 25 мар 2018, 21:06

rychup писал(а):"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (RUST) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (Poland).

Sorry, for access to Cheat on rust you have to pump over the account on a forum and to receive a rank the Major = VIP of the 7th rank (Group: Senior officers). Other options obtain Cheat on rust there is no. Read this topic https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=47
rychup
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение rychup » 25 мар 2018, 21:24

its not write in the section for english people and in topic also nothing about it in russian on bottom page
i already paid , what now?
Master
Генерал Армии ★VIP★
Honduras

Сообщение Master » 25 мар 2018, 21:42

rychup писал(а):its not write in the section for english people and in topic also nothing about it in russian on bottom page
i already paid , what now?

before you pay for VIP GOLD needed to get approval in this thread. now wait for iskander
ALXSDR12
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 15 раз
Russia

Сообщение ALXSDR12 » 26 мар 2018, 06:08

I wanna Donate a VIP status and get cheats for pubg, I saw there was a discount how much is vip now?
Normalin
Генерал-Лейтенант ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 729 раз
Russia

Сообщение Normalin » 26 мар 2018, 09:09

ALXSDR12 писал(а):I wanna Donate a VIP status and get cheats for pubg, I saw there was a discount how much is vip now?

Read this
https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=125
ALXSDR12
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение ALXSDR12 » 26 мар 2018, 16:19

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64)
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 26 мар 2018, 23:26

Check all oplata.info 27.03 after 9:00 Moscow time.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 мар 2018, 15:13

yq5463 писал(а):
hhtc30 писал(а):normally it takes 3 days. everyone went through the same process when they firstly joined CC. if you want a quick respond, talk to admin through oplata (where you placed payment) :)

Okay,thank you so much!

Congratulations!

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 мар 2018, 15:15

WRITE HERE IN THE TOPIC:
"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (specify which cheat you want) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (where do you live).
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 мар 2018, 15:36

rychup писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (RUST) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (Poland).

Congratulations!

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 мар 2018, 16:09

ALXSDR12 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64)

item: 150 x 1 USD
1 payment passed

You need to contact your Bank, increase the limit per day, all you need to do Donat 370 dollars.
Waiting for the remaining amount.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 27 мар 2018, 16:11

ashuaizi1234 писал(а):Will the administrator, my VIP application has passed 10 days, and did not get an accurate reply, if the payment process operation has any problems please also please respect the administrator to reply to me, if you can please tell me how to operate correctly!

WRITE HERE IN THE TOPIC:
I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (specify which cheat you want) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (where do you live).
ALXSDR12
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение ALXSDR12 » 28 мар 2018, 02:26

Iskander писал(а):
ALXSDR12 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I want to DONAT VIP GOLD status and DONAT separately subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (pubg MH) , OS (Windows 10 x64)

item: 150 x 1 USD
1 payment passed

You need to contact your Bank, increase the limit per day, all you need to do Donat 370 dollars.
Waiting for the remaining amount.

sent u the rest and the application thank u
ALXSDR12
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение ALXSDR12 » 28 мар 2018, 15:59

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (USA).
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 мар 2018, 20:47

Read the topic, do Donat $ 370 and then JUST WRITE! AFTER DONATION TO WRITE!
ALXSDR12
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение ALXSDR12 » 28 мар 2018, 23:11

I did donated 370 and wrote after waiting on response, thanks
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 29 мар 2018, 10:32

ALXSDR12 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (USA).

Congratulations!

lt11513325
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Russia

Сообщение lt11513325 » 31 мар 2018, 13:47

"I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (PUBG) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (China).

Вернуться в «Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat - VIP soft: ROE-MH, EFT-MH IMBA, ARK-MH, ARMA-3-MH, WARFACE-MH, R6S-MH, PUBG-MH, SCUM-MH...»