VIP GOLD - ALL COUNTRIES

VIP GOLD: Donate for users all the world
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Благодарил (а): 6203 раза
Russia

Re: Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat - VIP soft: PUBG-MH, EFT-MH IMBA, ARK-MH, ARMA-3-MH, WARFACE-MH...

Сообщение Iskander » 01 дек 2018, 14:41

valdos писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky’s) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (Czech Republic).

Congratulations!

You assigned VIP GOLD status and the rank General-Major in the forum Crazy Coders. Now available all closed sections in the forum. For communication use VIP chat. Further we communicate through the payment service (oplata.info).

Sincerely, Your Crazy Coders.
Sagittarius
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Re: Donate VIP GOLD and access private cheat - VIP soft: PUBG-MH, EFT-MH IMBA, ARK-MH, ARMA-3-MH, WARFACE-MH...

Сообщение Sagittarius » 23 дек 2018, 21:51

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky’s) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (Germany)
Tzuyu
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение Tzuyu » 24 дек 2018, 02:14

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Rainbow Six Siege) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (United States)
raphaszs
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение raphaszs » 24 дек 2018, 02:14

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky’s) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , UK
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 24 дек 2018, 12:28

Tzuyu писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Rainbow Six Siege) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (United States)

Congratulations!

You assigned VIP GOLD status and the rank General-Major in the forum Crazy Coders. Now available all closed sections in the forum. For communication use VIP chat. Further we communicate through the payment service (oplata.info).

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 24 дек 2018, 12:57

Sagittarius писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky’s) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country (Germany)

Congratulations!

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 24 дек 2018, 13:49

raphaszs
Write to us in the chat payment, click - " correspondence".
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 24 дек 2018, 21:14

raphaszs писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky’s) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , UK

Congratulations!

deviantgremlin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Russia

Сообщение deviantgremlin » 28 дек 2018, 06:43

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interested in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky's), OS (Windows 10 x64), US
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 дек 2018, 21:07

deviantgremlin писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interested in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky's), OS (Windows 10 x64), US

Will you delay or answer in payment to us?
deviantgremlin
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Russia

Сообщение deviantgremlin » 28 дек 2018, 21:10

Iskander писал(а):
deviantgremlin писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interested in private cheat (Escape from Tarkovsky's), OS (Windows 10 x64), US

Will you delay or answer in payment to us?

I answered in payment, sorry for delay.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 28 дек 2018, 21:28

Congratulations!

Bradderz
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение Bradderz » 02 янв 2019, 06:23

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country UK
Flemma
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Благодарил (а): 3 раза
Germany

Сообщение Flemma » 04 янв 2019, 03:22

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 Pro) , country Austria
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 04 янв 2019, 23:33

Bradderz писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country UK

Friends, for you have a specific reference to the topic, not change or decrease Donat, for you at least on the map of 13 990 rubles, or its equivalent, dyal PayPal is doing a special margin of 25% and you have to pay if you do not pay by card or bitcoin.

Make an additional donation and are waiting for you in payment, please notify your reseller about your issue.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 04 янв 2019, 23:33

Flemma писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 Pro) , country Austria

Friends, for you have a specific reference to the topic, not change or decrease Donat, for you at least on the map of 13 990 rubles, or its equivalent, dyal PayPal is doing a special margin of 25% and you have to pay if you do not pay by card or bitcoin.

Make an additional donation and are waiting for you in payment, please notify your reseller about your issue.
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 04 янв 2019, 23:42

Bradderz писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country UK

Congratulations!

Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 05 янв 2019, 00:39

Flemma писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 Pro) , country Austria

Congratulations!

genracer0711
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение genracer0711 » 05 янв 2019, 03:51

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows ) , country United States
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 05 янв 2019, 20:49

genracer0711 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows ) , country United States

Congratulations!

thomascool130
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
Russia

Сообщение thomascool130 » 06 янв 2019, 18:36

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 Pro) , country Germany
bvu3
Генерал-Майор ★VIP★
United States of America

Сообщение bvu3 » 07 янв 2019, 05:13

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country US
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 07 янв 2019, 22:32

thomascool130 писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 Pro) , country Germany

Congratulations!

restricted96
Дух
Благодарил (а): 9 раз
Great Britain

Сообщение restricted96 » 07 янв 2019, 22:36

I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 x64) , country United Kingdom
Iskander
★ Маршал ★ Админ ★
Russia

Сообщение Iskander » 07 янв 2019, 23:00

Psyker писал(а):I accept all the rules and terms of the forum, I Donate VIP GOLD status + subscription for VIP cheat! I am interesting in private cheat (EFT) , OS (Windows 10 Home) , Germany

in pay for write-tab correspondence

Вернуться в «VIP GOLD - ALL COUNTRIES»