Найдено 15 результатов

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Iskander
30 ноя 2017, 19:03
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Contact us / tech support

love877654965 писал(а):Escape From Tarkov: Hope full screen can be used. (Because full-screen fps higher.)

crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4
PreacherSana
03 дек 2017, 02:48
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

The cheat menu will not disappear when I press "insert". It just opens another cheat menu back and forth. How can I fix it? you must do the following: install operating system updates from Windows update. Start - control Panel - Windows update - click check for updates to install, update ...
PreacherSana
10 дек 2017, 06:14
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I now get AUTH ERROR after Windows update. How can I fix. I've already looked at this page: https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=97 Any assistance is appreciated. 1) possible causes: you made a mistake while entering the login / password does not match passwords, launch the laun...
Vozilka
10 дек 2017, 13:17
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I now get AUTH ERROR after Windows update. How can I fix. I've already looked at this page: https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=97 Any assistance is appreciated. AUTH ERROR. In most of the case is problem of changing your PC ID. It happens when you change your hardware (videoca...
Kyubey
10 дек 2017, 19:55
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Where do I sent the new HWID. I believe that is the problem because I just performed the Windows 10 "Fall Creator's Update" and it likely changed it. I have the HWID, but I do not know where to send it to the developers. Open up oplata.info, authorize yourself via the email you've used wh...
timofeyko
10 дек 2017, 19:59
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Where do I sent the new HWID. I believe that is the problem because I just performed the Windows 10 "Fall Creator's Update" and it likely changed it. I have the HWID, but I do not know where to send it to the developers. Hello, you should do the following: 1. Go to the https://www.oplata....
PreacherSana
12 дек 2017, 00:31
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Will they usually add a day or so to subscription for something like this or am I out of luck? It was first necessary to register in the launcher, and then the username to specify in oplata.info Now write to the seller oplata.info you checked in the launcher after payment and ask them to activate y...
PreacherSana
26 дек 2017, 08:49
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

lfgogre писал(а):New patch. No cheats are working. Do I wait

If EFT, then wait for the updates from the developers. Tell when will update
Iskander
26 дек 2017, 15:15
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Готовим в релиз New Tarkovsky-MH by CC

Тесты пройдены и закончены успешно, готовим в релиз New Tarkovsky-MH вместе с обновлением под новый патч. Запуск нового софта будет осуществляться через новый лаунчер, о всех новшествах узнаете в релиз. Ссылка на загрузку нового лаунчера: Ссылка на последнюю версию лоадера Tarkovsky-MH Для переноса ...
Iskander
26 дек 2017, 15:25
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Готовим в релиз New Tarkovsky-MH by CC

Готовим в релиз New Tarkovsky-MH by CC, посмотреть по этой ссылке.

В теме больше НЕ писать. Ожидайте новости о релизе и инструкцию по новому лаунчеру, со старого лаунчера запускаться не будет.
Ginacy
27 дек 2017, 01:21
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I'm very sorry, my Russian is very bad. I am confused on where to download the new launcher for the Tarkov cheats. Its not ready yet... they will post in cheat news part of forum when they launch new launcher and new version of cheat... probably tommorow... cant wait Gib update pls ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_...
Dzmitry
27 дек 2017, 23:05
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

It did the same error. It was renamed because I downloaded again to see if the download was corrupted. I renamed to ldr.exe and same problem. Deleted and tried to download again, but now I can't because yandex.disk says my limit was exceeded. Now I have no launcher. Windows was not updated, but I w...
Iskander
28 дек 2017, 03:40
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Релиз нового лаунчера: Запуск и работа с новым лаунчером для New Tarkovsky-MH by CC

Регистрируемся в новом лаунчере, выполняем инструкцию в точности Ссылка на последнюю версию лоадера Tarkovsky-MH Инструкция по запуску Tarkovsky-MH: 1. Запуск с флешки от имени админа. Без флешки лаунчер не запускается 2. Steam, Origin, BsgLauncher не должен быть запущен. В противном случае лаунчер ...
Pecheneg
16 май 2018, 21:12
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Escape from Tarkov, I cannot seem to get the door open feature to work. I look at the door and press f6 and nothing happens. I've also tried pressing "insert" and clicking in the box next to "open door" to turn it on. F6 need to be pressed when you go to the map. On most doors a...