Найдено 3 результата

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Dzmitry
09 май 2019, 15:28
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Читы: Apex Legends, Rainbow Six, Ring of Elysium, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, ARK, Arma, WarFace, PUBG, RUST

Please Load Patched Os i don't know ho i dwnload the patch Good day. For most cheats, a patch is needed. The patch is installed automatically. You need to go to the launcher and click the Install Patch button. If the patch is successfully installed, the message "Patch Installed" appears. ...
tototo
10 май 2019, 06:40
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 2019 РАБОТАЕТ: BATTLEFIELD 5 MH MAX ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ CRAZY CODERS | РАБОТАЕТ: АКТУАЛЕН НА 2019 г

ramiibrahim5 писал(а):hi when i press windows key to show the desktop the game is closed and end how i can fix this think

set borderless screen mode
Iskander
31 май 2019, 16:25
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 2019 РАБОТАЕТ: BATTLEFIELD 5 MH MAX ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ CRAZY CODERS | РАБОТАЕТ: АКТУАЛЕН НА 2019 г

Hi ther is new problem with pay by debit or credit card I use your cheat for long time and puy by my Mastercard card but in this week by payU web site he asked for security checks and send him for my phone I give him the code and he tell me secssed the pay but when he back he tell me pay is failed ...