Найдено 9 результатов

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Iskander
15 ноя 2016, 17:05
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

CHEATS CS2, LoL, Rust, EFT, PUBG, Texas Massacre, CoD, Apex, DayZ, Farlight, Marauders, Hunt, Scum, SoT, 7days, DbD, Ark

Dear friends! If you have any questions please leave a message here. Friends help each other in solving any issues regarding our service Crazy Coders. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO USE OBSCENE LANGUAGE. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SPAM SIMILAR MESSAGES. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO POST ANY LINKS TO SITES. For breaking the rule...
Iskander
15 янв 2017, 12:55
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

ЗАДАТЬ ВОПРОС: Crazy Coders поддержка оказывается силами пользователей, помогаем друг другу!

Друзья, помогаем друг другу в решение технических вопросов, относительно нашего сервиса Crazy Coders. В оплате - НЕ оказываем поддержку, только через данный ЧАТ " Техническая поддержка ", силами пользователей! ЗАДАЧА ЧАТА: ОКАЗЫВАТЬ ТЕХ ПОДДЕРЖКУ 24/7 - ОТВЕЧАТЬ ТОЛЬКО НА ВОПРОСЫ. ФЛУД = ...
Iskander
30 май 2020, 16:04
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: DBK ERROR when apply spoofer, why

Pankoro писал(а):
own3dcor3 писал(а):Hey. Attach a screenshot of this error (use Attachments on the forum)

I want to test the spoofer, and if it works for me I will Donate it, but I get that error

this is a common mistake, this is a block of anti-cheats of other games, for example vanguard or anti-cheat BDOnline, try to remove them
own3dcor3
30 май 2020, 18:48
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

The Trial version is provided for a limited amount of time.

Yes it blocks. It works now? Check after removal. You need to check if the trial version is limited in time. I just bought the spoofer test, but it says Trial not available when I press Apply Spoofer I already deleted Vanguard, but how can I know if the spoofer test has worked for me The Trial vers...
own3dcor3
16 янв 2021, 14:31
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 169 РУБ - ЧИТ CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE / ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ CRAZY CODERS - РАБОТАЕТ

Pankoro писал(а):I get this error, and I can't Donate the cheat, why does this happen?

The problem is on the side of the payment site. The problem is already being solved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
own3dcor3
23 мар 2021, 08:23
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 1240 руб - BE (EAC) SPOOFER - РАБОТАЕТ

Pankoro писал(а):every time I use the spoofer, should I always use the Hard Disk Serial Number Changer and restart the pc or only the first time?

Hard Disk Serial Number Changer you use once.
Rebooting the PC is necessary when new spoofer serial numbers are needed.
own3dcor3
01 май 2021, 19:06
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

1190 руб - APEX LEGENDS ver EXT - (Steam, Origin) - РАБОТАЕТ

Hello, with this hack will I have problems having two monitors? Because I used another hack and when I ran it crashed my pc, will I have problems with this hack and two monitors? And I'd like to know if this one has OBS Bypass to stream. Gracias It is recommended to use one monitor for this cheat. ...
own3dcor3
16 май 2021, 15:26
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 165 РУБ - CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE - РАБОТАЕТ

Pankoro писал(а):
own3dcor3 писал(а):At what stage does the error occur?

When I start the hack, right click>open as administrator and when running I get that error and then it won't let me register in the loader :(

Try this downloader.
https://dropmefiles.com/J1DMu password - 123
own3dcor3
20 май 2021, 13:46
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 165 РУБ - CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE - РАБОТАЕТ

Pankoro писал(а):the game has been updated, does the cheat work?

Чит обновлен под последний патч игры.
Cheat updated for the latest patch of the game.