Найдено 6 результатов

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Navyl
27 янв 2019, 05:31
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Тех поддержка для пользователей без VIP статуса Crazy Coders 24/7/365

Hay Iskander. EN: I use the EFT MH. It works if you load the exe individually. Is there an appointment for the new launcher? I have a question about the VIP version. Where are the differences? Thx :) RU: Я использую EFT MH. Это работает, если вы загружаете EXE индивидуально. Есть ли назначение для ...
Normalin
28 янв 2019, 19:03
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

EN: Hello dear people, I have a question. I use the EFT MH. on the homepage is also advertised for OBS bypass (script) to stream. So that the audience does not recognize anything. Can someone tell me something there? Have not found anything yet. Thank you :) RU: Здравствуйте, дорогие люди, У меня е...
Normalin
28 янв 2019, 20:36
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

creavix писал(а):Thx for answer :)

And in the VIP version of EFT?

At the moment, there is no OBS bypass in the software.

In the VIP version of the software is foreseen, the admin has already shown that this is technically possible.
Normalin
15 фев 2019, 16:42
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Contact us / tech support

creavix писал(а):Hi Guys,
I use the EFT cheat. Is there an OBS bypass in the VIP version? If so, does it work?

PS: The new launcher works fine for me. Thank you Iskander! Good work.

& thank you for your help

obs bypass only in VIP version software
Normalin
25 фев 2019, 21:18
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Hello Guys, I am interested in the VIP status. I've read through the information, but still have a few questions. I come from germany, the VIP status costs 190 EUR + 25% fees with paypal are then altogether 235,26 EUR can that be correct? Do I have to enter a name when making the payment? My forum ...
Normalin
25 фев 2019, 23:04
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

If you are not sure, can you look it somewhere? I think I took the same as here. In principle, it does not matter. The main thing is to follow the instructions that you received when donating to VIP GOLD and do not forget to unsubscribe in the forum thread. "I accept all the rules and terms of...