Найдено 19 результатов

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Normalin
28 дек 2018, 06:34
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Contact us / tech support

Having problems to run the program, After the payment of the Battlefield 5 cheats, i registered , but on the program dont appear any cheat to load. Using Windows 10 64 bit, all disabled, antivirus and firewall. Plaese any help ? Thanks You violated the sequence of actions. first it was necessary to...
Normalin
28 дек 2018, 18:54
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Hi Again ! First of all, lot of thanks for help. Asuming probably i was wrong, yesterday i paid again whith paypal, and after that on the oplata put my username. But same problem not appearing any cheat on the program. Som questions, i need to wait ? There is not any option to pay and play whithout...
Dzmitry
28 дек 2018, 19:21
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

psyraed писал(а):I have entered the user that I have previously registered in the program. Is it necessary to put this user in the forum too?

Good day.
Login from the forum and launcher may be different ...
Placing a login from the launcher to the forum is not necessary.
Normalin
28 дек 2018, 19:29
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I have entered the user that I have previously registered in the program. Is it necessary to put this user in the forum too? Ok, then you need this option: write in your donate on the website oplata.info in the correspondence tab that you need manual activation of software from 2 subscriptions. Spe...
Dzmitry
28 дек 2018, 19:33
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

psyraed писал(а):Write on the "chat whith the seller" ?

Yes/
Normalin
28 дек 2018, 20:58
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

psyraed писал(а):well.. im trying to register in the program whith another username and email, but appears a login or hwid already registered . Im using a diferent username and also a diferent email

No need to try to register again. 1 PC - 1 account. Our launcher is tied by PC hardware
Normalin
28 дек 2018, 22:03
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

psyraed писал(а):OHHH ! Finally appear :) very happy, LOT of thanks for all !!! , just a simple/stupid question , hoq can i hide the Cheat window in the game ? there is a special key ? :) THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL !!!!

In the software for the game BF5 no bypass obs
Dzmitry
28 дек 2018, 22:13
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Iskander писал(а):
psyraed писал(а):OHHH ! Finally appear :) very happy, LOT of thanks for all !!! , just a simple/stupid question , hoq can i hide the Cheat window in the game ? there is a special key ? :) THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL !!!!

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Ins... ;)
Normalin
27 янв 2019, 18:55
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Тех поддержка для пользователей без VIP статуса Crazy Coders 24/7/365

Good afternoon colleagues, first of all thanks for everything. I have downloaded the latest version of the program. when loading load cheat, the (exe) is downloaded but it is deleted after 5 seconds and it re-downloads another one with another name. it continues like this without being able to exec...
Vozilka
29 янв 2019, 21:24
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Читы / Cheats: Ring of Elysium, Эскейп фром Тарков, WarFace, Battlefield, Ark, ARMA, РАДУГА, PUBG, SCUM

Hello friends! One thing, after upgrading Battlefield V to the latest version, the cheat has stopped working, I am using the rename.exe, it remains active in the task manager as a process. but in the game the cheat is not shown. Any idea what you may be going through? i need to wait no problem i ca...
Dzmitry
29 янв 2019, 21:26
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Читы / Cheats: Ring of Elysium, Эскейп фром Тарков, WarFace, Battlefield, Ark, ARMA, РАДУГА, PUBG, SCUM

Hello friends! One thing, after upgrading Battlefield V to the latest version, the cheat has stopped working, I am using the rename.exe, it remains active in the task manager as a process. but in the game the cheat is not shown. Any idea what you may be going through? i need to wait no problem i ca...
Normalin
01 мар 2019, 02:42
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

hi friends, Im using the last launcher, all is good, there appears my cheat BF5 MAx, but when i want to load the cheat, appears a message: "please load patched OS", i unistalled the patch and installed again from the same launcher, restarted my pc, but still not working. any idea? Thanks ...
own3dcor3
07 июн 2019, 20:28
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

psyraed писал(а):im using SO Windows 10 Version 1809 :)

Add me to the Discord, let's try to solve your problem.
own3dcorе#5727
SneakyFoxes
07 июн 2019, 21:40
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

6opuc писал(а):на почту уведомления не отсылаете?

Нет. Такой услуги у нас нет. Можете добавить в закладки тему обновлений и следить за новостями: https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&p=177738#p177738
IEX
07 июн 2019, 22:50
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Cheats: MORDHAU, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, Apex Legends, ROE, ARK, Arma, WarFace, PUBG, RUST

Hi guys, Im having problems to run the cheat on Battlefield 5 I'm desperate, the game closes and I go back to the desktop I have Win 10 1809 operating system updated Graphic card drivers updated Secureboot on bios and others disabled. Tried to play game on window, whith no frames. Reinstalled the p...
own3dcor3
08 июн 2019, 00:33
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Cheats: MORDHAU, Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield, Rainbow Six, Apex Legends, ROE, ARK, Arma, WarFace, PUBG, RUST

16Gb RAm i5-7400 When the play start , i see the red lines, and skeletons for a few seconds, after that the game crash and returns me to the deskrop. I tried to chose the settings after entered the "combat" and also before on the main menu. I believe that the problem is due to your operat...
own3dcor3
08 июн 2019, 01:14
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

It is unlikely that Origin Premier still has problems with the game.
Apparently your OS has been updated, unwanted updates have been downloaded.

I told you a little earlier, reinstall the operating system, download version 1809, disable auto-updates through the Windows registry.
own3dcor3
08 июн 2019, 01:25
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

? Which are the unwanted updates ? i can manually uninstallit if need it . its is very strange, when im checking the settings of the cheat on the main menu of the game, the game crash. I think the cheat is not working good Today, my friend and I went into the game, spent about two hours in BF5, Fir...
Iskander
08 июн 2019, 01:40
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

? Which are the unwanted updates ? i can manually uninstallit if need it . its is very strange, when im checking the settings of the cheat on the main menu of the game, the game crash. I think the cheat is not working good сделать откат обновлений windows, точку восстановления windows, когда у вас ...