Найдено 25 результатов

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Iskander
29 янв 2017, 22:45
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

EFT - обновления

EFT + OBS BYPASS by Crazy Coders в фононом режиме.

Спасибо, что Вы с нами! Посмотреть описание EFT + OBS BYPASS

п.с. Сообщения НЕ по теме будут удаляться, с выдачей предупреждения пользователю!

С Уважением, Ваш Crazy Coders.
BDSM23
25 дек 2018, 21:55
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Читы / Cheats: Ring of Elysium, Эскейп фром Тарков, WarFace, Battlefield, Ark, ARMA, РАДУГА, PUBG, SCUM

thank you, i will try it if the hack is live again :) do i have to create my textfile or is there any file i have to open? and if i have to create one, how i must rename it? ok, nevermind... i dont need a special textfile... now i got it :D its only copy paste every load ;) thanks Just create the n...
BDSM23
25 дек 2018, 21:57
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Читы / Cheats: Ring of Elysium, Эскейп фром Тарков, WarFace, Battlefield, Ark, ARMA, РАДУГА, PUBG, SCUM

thank you, i will try it if the hack is live again :) do i have to create my textfile or is there any file i have to open? and if i have to create one, how i must rename it? ok, nevermind... i dont need a special textfile... now i got it :D its only copy paste every load ;) thanks do not forget to ...
Normalin
08 янв 2019, 21:11
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Contact us / tech support

k3kz3 писал(а):normal subscription without VIP GOLD is beta???

Yes for now.
laowai
09 янв 2019, 08:42
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

one single question... safes the vip gold EFT hack me from manual bans? the "demo" one doesnt do that :/ i never play agressive... never use aimbot or mem hacks. but they detected me. if the gold vip status saves me, i like to sub for eft :P Yes, VIP hack can help you from if you being ba...
laowai
09 янв 2019, 18:34
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Yes, VIP hack can help you from if you being banned manually with blocking by HWID. And if you being banned it helps you to play on the new account. EFT IMBA has much higher security level than the Limited version helps you to be "below radar". But yes, you must play safe anyway — watch f...
laowai
09 янв 2019, 23:55
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

thank you for informations :) but, hiding HWID is onl hiding my pc Hardware. to be under the radar for next ban. but it dont hides my Game ID so, they can manual ban me tho? What exactly do you mean about your Game ID? Your nickname? Or something else? It’s impossible to hide your Game ID. You can ...
laowai
10 янв 2019, 07:54
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

the Problem is... i am good in this game. i only want to see the enemys through walls because 50% is using wallhacks XDD i only use this^^ so i can see who else ;) This Hack is the best i ever seen! but, i really don't know, how it can protect me from manual bans :/ My K/D is rarely under 10^^ and ...
Normalin
10 янв 2019, 11:46
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

ok, i must confirm... i never unplugged the drive before i was banned :/ first time with new account, and as the updated soft says i have to. now i ever unplug it after launching. 1) close all game launchers/games 2) start Loader / Login 3) inject hack and after success, unplug and start eft laucnh...
Normalin
10 янв 2019, 11:49
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and Donate a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it loo...
Normalin
10 янв 2019, 11:59
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

how i know if im blocked by hwid??? i was banned last week. reinstalled windows and buyed a new eft acc with other names and email. now i am playin with the limited eft software "as legit as i can" since 2 days. not banned yet. but it comes in waves^^ last time, with the limited... i play...
laowai
10 янв 2019, 12:10
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

ok.... that means: if i change my HWID manual, or with the IMBA and Donate a fresh EFT Acc with HWID Changer... i can use every function and play like in the CC videos?! agressive and like a hacking god without getting a risk to be banned if noone see's that i use a hack? ( that means: i let it loo...
laowai
10 янв 2019, 13:41
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

can it be, if i use my actual account, with my actual HWID and then use the IMBA with spoofer... i will be flagged through the spoofer because the acc is used before with this ID? No that's will be look that you e.g. upgrade your PC) You can flagged only if they are catch you for using soft. But be...
laowai
10 янв 2019, 14:50
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

No that's will be look that you e.g. upgrade your PC) You can flagged only if they are catch you for using soft. But before that moment - no, despite the fact that your HWID has been changed. and am i right, that if i donate VIP gold and choose eft IMBA, that i will receive a 180 days subscription ...
Voltec55
11 янв 2019, 23:45
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

SneakyFoxes писал(а):
Voltec55 писал(а):Ne Demek şimdi bu 509 RUR daha mı öde diyorsun ?

I don't mean anything. These are the rules. The answer is given.

şimdi ben bu olayı nasıl çözebilirim? email e gelen ödeme link ine kullanıcı adını ekleyemiyorum. bunu nasıl düzeltiriz ?
laowai
22 янв 2019, 11:17
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

k3kz3 писал(а):ok, thanks :) can you please mention me, if the problem is solved? :) only if its possible :P
I'll try. You can also subscribe for this thread - https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=92&start=539 because admin could make an announce that issue was successfully solved.
Normalin
26 янв 2019, 03:42
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

k3kz3 писал(а):server down again?
hack stucks while loading in launcher^^

see the post above. Follow this link for instructions on downloading software.
Normalin
29 янв 2019, 00:48
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

k3kz3 писал(а):is there any option to ask for a feature for the eft hack?
i really want a hide function for OBS for the IMBA :)

There is a topic of suggestions and wishes, you can write there:

Code: Выделить всё

https://crazy-coders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=50
Iskander
31 янв 2019, 00:58
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

do i have to update the launcher and load again the exe file from IMBA to play? or from now on, again only the launcher? Закрыть лаунчер, выполнить вход, загрузить чит. Если будут проблемы, качайте напрямую из темы EFT. EFT-MH IMBA version + SPOOFER только для VIP пользователей - делайте донат и по...
Iskander
20 фев 2019, 01:44
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

1490 ₽ / $ 16 = ПРИВАТНЫЙ ЧИТ АПЕКС ЛЕГЕНДС / PRIVATE CHEATS APEX LEGENDS (INTEL + AMD) cheat version - BC

Посмотреть другие версии APEX LEGENDS по ссылке - В чём отличие от других? Каждый софт от отдельного кодера, отдельный обход / поддержка версий Windows, разные функции - смотрите внимательно описание продукта! Game Version: EA app, Steam Status: Undetected Читайте последние сообщения темы Supported ...
Dzmitry
23 фев 2019, 06:11
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

k3kz3 писал(а):Apex legends is here??!? how can i get it?

Good day.
Soft on internal tests, expect news ...
Dzmitry
28 фев 2019, 15:44
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

k3kz3 писал(а):any eta for apex legends? near future or takes it longer? :) don't know where to ask it :P

Good day.
Work is underway. Dates are still unknown ...
All waiting)))
Normalin
20 апр 2019, 10:39
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: 20 апрель 2019 Apex Legends-MH + HV SPOOFER HWID | ПРИВАТНЫЕ ЧИТЫ CRAZY CODERS

can i test now? or do i have to pay first? sorry doesnt understood :P Make a donation to the software subscription, leave an application for testing in the topic of tests. In the chat in oplata.info leave a request for tests in the form of: 1. login from forum + link to profile 2. login launcher 3....
own3dcor3
13 авг 2021, 20:06
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: ЗАДАТЬ ВОПРОС: Crazy Coders поддержка оказывается силами пользователей, помогаем друг другу!

hellooooooo :) i am back since a looong time. started with eft MH VIP Gold and never gotten banned with your soft. was very happy looong time. then i got snatched by bsg XDDD so i left and never used it again. now i wanted to donate for Warzone and my question is, did i NOT donated for a lifetime V...