Найдено 8 результатов

Вернуться к листу благодарностей

Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 18:21
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Вопрос - Ответ (Тех поддержка СС)

Escape from Tarkov. Is it available now? or not yet released? after the game's release in may 2017 and 100% on or before :D 5 Months. Wow! You already have it advertised, and I saw a video on youtube advertising your Escape From Tarkov here. So I thought it was Available now. It has no anticheat no...
Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 20:02
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Contact us / tech support

Rockyzio писал(а):You can not buy a slot tester, you can buy a VIP account :)

If that VIP Account would give me access to the current raw version of EFT, then Yes I would. Lol.

Also, from what I read, you have to meet many conditions for a VIP account, Which I do not meet. :(
Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 20:39
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I did NOT buy, Because I do not NEED CS:GO. Lol. But Yes, from what I can see It will let me buy. I hope you understand now. Lol. :P
Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 20:58
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I am from the USA. Tomorrow we have the release of Battlefield 1 MH - Battlefield 1 private cheat by Crazy Coders :D Sounds good, I'll let the people I know that play Battlefield 1 about your release. I will still be patiently awaiting your Escape From Tarkov Release, Or till you need another Teste...
Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 20:59
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Iskander писал(а):
Flubz86 писал(а):

I am from the USA.

I am from Moscow.

the state? )

Chicago, Illinois is the City and State.

Чикаго, Иллинойс - Город и государство.
Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 21:01
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Sounds good, I'll let the people I know that play Battlefield 1 about your release. I will still be patiently awaiting your Escape From Tarkov Release, Or till you need another Tester. :D Кажется хорошим, я позволю людям, я знаю что Поле битвы игры 1 о вашем выпуске. Я буду все еще терпеливо ждать ...
Flubz86
20 янв 2017, 21:18
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

Re: Flubz86

Not downloaded but an online translator. I figured it would be easier to communicate and be more respectful. Не загруженный, но онлайн-переводчик. Я полагал, что будет легче общаться и более почтительный. nice to meet you) good Luck. :D Same to you Brotha! Thank you for your help and your time! I'l...
Flubz86
26 янв 2017, 00:29
Перейти в форум
Перейти в тему

I of am Trying to The register for the launcher and the error I of the get the message: "the Reg the Error" have done The I of the Appropriate steps to see the if the solve Could I of the this problem on up my own But for They do not work. Is there anyway someone can help me? I am English...